Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 49 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily. Brussels Airlines was born on the 7th of November 2006 from the marriage between SN Brussels Airlines - the largest full service Belgian airline - and Virgin Express, the first of the mainland European low cost...
Fresh from winning the inaugural outstanding contribution award at World Routes 2017, Brussels Airport’s head of aviation development Léon...
- brussels airlines adds Kalamata service in S18
- bmi Regional assumes selected brussels airlines service in W17
- brussels airlines / Thomas Cook Belgium W17 flight integrations
- brussels airlines W17 East Africa service changes
- brussels airlines plans last Avro RJ100 service in Oct 2017
- EgyptAir W17 Short/Mid-haul service changes