Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 50 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily, connecting the Capital of Europe to over 90 European and African destinations, as well as three destinations in North America (New York JFK, Washington D.C. and Toronto) and one in India (Mumbai). On long haul...
Cathay Pacific last week announced codeshare partnership with brussels airlines, commencing on 26JUL18. Initially the codeshare partnership is...
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- brussels airlines plans Monastir service in W18
- Airline in focus: Brussels Airlines
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- brussels airlines S18 new routes update as of 01MAR18
- brussels airlines expands SuperJet service to Zadar in S18