Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 50 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily, connecting the Capital of Europe to over 90 European and African destinations, as well as three destinations in North America (New York JFK, Washington D.C. and Toronto) and one in India (Mumbai). On long haul...
brussels airlines last week adjusted operational schedule to India, as the Star Alliance member schedules last Brussels – Mumbai service...
- ANA expands Lufthansa Group European codeshares from Aug 2018
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018
- brussels airlines consolidates Fuerteventura / Funchal service in W18
- Cathay Pacific / brussels airlines plans codeshare launch in late-July 2018
- brussels airlines adds Kiev / Wroclaw service in Oct 2018
- brussels airlines plans Monastir service in W18