Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 50 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily, connecting the Capital of Europe to over 90 European and African destinations, as well as three destinations in North America (New York JFK, Washington D.C. and Toronto) and one in India (Mumbai). On long haul...
brussels airlines in Northern summer 2019 season is gradually increasing service to Kinshasa and Luanda, as overall service will increase to 7 and...
- brussels airlines temporary adds Nairobi sector in late-April 2019
- Brussels Airlines to build on Africa expertise
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- brussels airlines adds CRJ1000 aircraft in W18
- brussels airlines accelerates last SuperJet service to Jan 2019
- brussels airlines S19 Africa service changes