Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 50 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily, connecting the Capital of Europe to over 90 European and African destinations, as well as three destinations in North America (New York JFK, Washington D.C. and Toronto) and one in India (Mumbai). On long haul...
brussels airlines in late-November 2018 announced planned frequency increase for selected short-haul markets in summer 2019 season. Based on the...
- brussels airlines adds CRJ1000 aircraft in W18
- brussels airlines accelerates last SuperJet service to Jan 2019
- brussels airlines S19 Africa service changes
- brussels airlines ends Mumbai service in early-Jan 2019
- ANA expands Lufthansa Group European codeshares from Aug 2018
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018