Brussels Airlines, member of Lufthansa Group and a Star Alliance member, is the Belgian airline that offers the widest choice of flights to and from the capital of Europe, Brussels Airport. The company has more than 3,500 employees and 49 aircraft operating some 300 flights daily. Brussels Airlines was born on the 7th of November 2006 from the marriage between SN Brussels Airlines - the largest full service Belgian airline - and Virgin Express, the first of the mainland European low cost...
brussels airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding Sukhoi SuperJet SSJ100 operational network, operated by CityJet. From 12MAY18 to 29SEP18, the...
- Eurowings outlines brussels airlines A340 operation in S18
- How Brussels recovered to become one of Europe’s most successful airports
- brussels airlines adds Kalamata service in S18
- bmi Regional assumes selected brussels airlines service in W17
- brussels airlines / Thomas Cook Belgium W17 flight integrations
- brussels airlines W17 East Africa service changes