Bulgaria Air is the national air carrier of the Republic of Bulgaria. The company’s main objective is to offer its customers air transportation services of the highest quality coupled with the traditional Bulgarian hospitality on board its aircraft. Bulgaria Air operates regular flights from Varna and Sofia to 26 major destinations in Europe and the Middle East, but also charter and business flights upon request to more than 100 other destinations. Together with its partners,...
Bulgaria Air during the month of September 2018 is adding charter service to Morocco, with the offering of Sofia – Marrakech route. This...
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Wroclaw charter in S18
- Air France / Bulgaria Air expands codeshare routes from late-March 2018
- Bulgaria Air schedules additional charter routes in Sep 2018
- Bulgaria Air adds Odessa route in Feb 2018
- Alitalia / Bulgaria Air expands codeshare partnership in W17
- Bulgaria Air adds Varna – Nantes route in 2Q17