Introduction to COPA Airlines
Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Leading carriers including Emirates, American Airlines, Air China, and many more have confirmed their attendance at the 26th World Route...
- Route Analysis: Panama City-Armenia
- Copa tries to return to normal flight operations at Panama City hub
- Airlines push for US-Venezuela flights restart
- Copa believes Panama City hub more valuable than ever
- Copa Airlines resumes Toronto service from mid-Oct 2020
- Copa Airlines October 2020 operations as of 27SEP20