Introduction to COPA Airlines
Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across Latin America are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Copa Airlines considers temporary shutdown of operations
- Copa Airlines suspends scheduled operation 23MAR20 – 21APR20
- Copa Airlines moves 737 MAX 9 service resumption to May 2020
- Copa / GOL expands codeshare routes from mid-Dec 2019
- Copa / Azul expands codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Copa Airlines 1Q20 Boeing 737 MAX 9 preliminary network