Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas. Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas...
Copa Airlines this week opened reservation for its new service to Surinam, where the airline schedules Panama City – Paramaribo route....
- ASM helps to secure major route for Suriname
- Azul / Copa Airlines begins codeshare service from late-Dec 2018
- Routes Americas 2019 early bird offer ends in less than two weeks
- The next chapter in US-Latin American air travel?
- Airline in focus: Copa Airlines
- AeroMexico expands Copa Airlines codeshare from mid-Oct 2018