Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Copa Airlines in last week’s schedule update further delays planned Boeing 737 MAX 9 service resumption, now set to resume on 01MAY20....
- Copa / GOL expands codeshare routes from mid-Dec 2019
- Copa / Azul expands codeshare partnership from Dec 2019
- Copa Airlines 1Q20 Boeing 737 MAX 9 preliminary network
- KLM expands Copa Airlines codeshare to Ecuador from Oct 2019
- Copa Airlines Paramaribo aircraft changes for Sep 2019
- Copa Airlines begins Suriname's first new route in a decade