Introduction to Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 81 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Copa Holdings’ ULCC brand Wingo has entered Panama’s domestic market.
- BWI Airport CEO: Copa Airlines’ New Service Opens Latin America Connections
- Routes Americas 2023 Awards - Shortlists Revealed
- Copa To Reach Pre-Pandemic Capacity Levels In Third Quarter
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Panama’s Copa Airlines to Operate Near-Full Capacity In 1H 2022
- Copa Airlines Restarts Panama City-Denver Route
Copa Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Copa Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Copa Airlines
has updated the overview page on their profile
1 month 24 days ago