Introduction to Copa Airlines
Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Demand continues to rebound for Copa Airlines.
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Panama’s Copa Airlines to Operate Near-Full Capacity In 1H 2022
- Copa Airlines Restarts Panama City-Denver Route
- Over 185 airlines to rebuild global air connectivity at World Routes this October
- Route Analysis: Panama City-Armenia
- Copa tries to return to normal flight operations at Panama City hub
Latest Updates from Copa Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
7 months 8 days ago