Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes....
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines earlier this month expanded codeshare partnership with Copa Airlines, covering the latter’s service to Ecuador....
- Copa Airlines Paramaribo aircraft changes for Sep 2019
- Copa Airlines begins Suriname's first new route in a decade
- Copa Airlines closes Fortaleza reservations from August 2019
- Copa Airlines Paramaribo aircraft changes in July 2019
- Air Europa / Copa Airlines plans codeshare service from June 2019
- Copa Airlines expands Avianca domestic codeshare from May 2019