Introduction to COPA Airlines
Copa Airlines is Panama's Flag Carrier and its operations are based in Panama City's Tocumen Airport. Copa Airlines continues to pursue its commitment to strengthen its connectivity and position the Hub of the Americas as the best connected air hub in Latin America. Currently, Copa Airlines serves 80 cities in 32 countries in the Americas.
Copa Airlines was founded in 1947 as the National Airline of Panama. It began operations with flights to three cities in Panama on Douglas DC-3/C47 planes. By 1966, the airline boasted three weekly flights to San Jose, Costa Rica, which was its first...
Carriers are hopeful that direct air service will resume in the coming months despite an ongoing federal prohibition on flights between the US and...
- Copa believes Panama City hub more valuable than ever
- Copa Airlines resumes Toronto service from mid-Oct 2020
- Copa Airlines October 2020 operations as of 27SEP20
- Copa Airlines Sep 2020 Preliminary operation as of 24AUG20
- Copa Airlines schedules limited service in late-August 2020
- Copa Airlines plans ‘mini-hub’ from mid-August