Based in Zagreb, Croatia Airlines is the national carrier of the Republic of Croatia and is wholly-owned by the Croatian Government. The carrier operates an extensive network of services within Europe from its base at Buzin, Zagreb. Croatia Airlines became a member of Star Alliance in 2004.
Flights will begin in May with Dash 8-400 turboprops.
- Croatia Airlines cashes in on Heathrow’s connectivity value
- Turkish Airlines / Croatia Airlines Expands Codeshare Service from April 2016
- Singapore Airlines Expands Croatia Airlines Codeshare Routes in S16
- Croatia Airlines Adds New Zagreb Routes in S16
- Croatia Airlines Outlines Planned Fokker 100 Operation in S16
- Croatia Airlines Adds New Routes from Pula / Dubrovnik in S16