Introduction to Croatia Airlines
Based in Zagreb, Croatia Airlines is the national carrier of the Republic of Croatia and is wholly-owned by the Croatian Government. The carrier operates an extensive network of services within Europe from its base at Buzin, Zagreb. Croatia Airlines became a member of Star Alliance in 2004.
Croatia Airlines during the week of 04OCT20 plans to operate following service, based on OAG schedules listing as of 27SEP20. The following list...
- Croatia Airlines delays Barcelona resumption until March 2021
- Croatia Airlines to add Sofia, Bulgaria and Podgorica, Montenegro to network
- Croatia Airlines cashes in on Heathrow’s connectivity value
- Turkish Airlines / Croatia Airlines Expands Codeshare Service from April 2016
- Singapore Airlines Expands Croatia Airlines Codeshare Routes in S16
- Croatia Airlines Adds New Zagreb Routes in S16