Danish Air Transport, or DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We provide a number of scheduled services as well as passenger charters and freight services and ACMI (WET LEASE). Our aircraft are manned by trained and highly professional staff who know how to guarantee the highest possible standards of customer service and safety under all circumstances. At DAT’s headquarters and at our destinations, DAT’s employees make sure that everything runs smoothly. Right from...
Danish Air Transport starting next week is launching service to the UK, after bmiRegional ceased operation. From 25FEB19, the airline will offer...
- Danish Air Transport adds Billund – Stord seasonal link in S19
- Why one Danish airline is quickly learning Sicilian culture
- DAT adds Karup – Dundee service in Sep/Oct 2017
- Danish Air Transport adds new Aalborg routes from Oct 2017
- DAT plans additional routes in S17
- DAT adds Billund – Innsbruck in 1Q17