Danish Air Transport, or DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We provide a number of scheduled services as well as passenger charters and freight services and ACMI (WET LEASE). Our aircraft are manned by trained and highly professional staff who know how to guarantee the highest possible standards of customer service and safety under all circumstances. At DAT’s headquarters and at our destinations, DAT’s employees make sure that everything runs smoothly. Right from...
After mainly operating scheduled and charter flights in Scandinavia for the past 30 years, passenger and cargo airline DAT has spread its wings and...
- DAT adds Karup – Dundee service in Sep/Oct 2017
- Danish Air Transport adds new Aalborg routes from Oct 2017
- DAT plans additional routes in S17
- DAT adds Billund – Innsbruck in 1Q17
- Danish Air Transport adds new routes in S17
- DAT adjusts Maldives routing in W16