Introduction to Danish Air Transport A/s
Danish Air Transport, or DAT, is a Danish airline founded in 1989. We provide a number of scheduled services as well as passenger charters and freight services and ACMI (WET LEASE).
Our aircraft are manned by trained and highly professional staff who know how to guarantee the highest possible standards of customer service and safety under all circumstances. At DAT’s headquarters and at our destinations, DAT’s employees make sure that everything runs smoothly. Right from refueling to safety procedures, inflight catering, staff flight-time, maintenance, flight plans,...
DAT from June 2020 plans to resume Saarbruecken – Berlin Tegel service, initially operating morning service with ATR42 aircraft (afternoon...
- DAT adds Aalborg – Copenhagen service from June 2020
- Danish Air Transport schedules limited-time Copenhagen – Strasbourg service in March 2020
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Bornholm – Berlin service in 3Q20
- Danish Air Transport adds seasonal Brindisi service in S20
- Danish Air Transport suspends Aberdeen service in W19
- Danish Air Transport assumes Luxair Saarbruecken – Berlin service from Jan 2020