Introduction to Danish Air Transport
DAT is an independent airline founded in 1989, based in Denmark and Lithuania. We operate a fleet of 22 aircraft consisting of 6x A320/1, 14x ATR42/72 and 2x Citation jets. We offer wet leases and scheduled services all around the world.
The Airbus fleet operates mostly wet- and damp-leases. Our recent wet lease clients include Finnair, Norwegian, SAS and Corendon Airlines. We strive to provide long-term and reliable services.
Our current scheduled services in Denmark, Norway, Germany and Italy is serviced mainly by our ATR42/72's. In 2022 we expect to carry 750,000 passengers on our own...
Widerøe's and DAT's contracts for the subsidized regional services will start from next April and are expected to lower fares by half.
- Consultation On Copenhagen Airport Redevelopment Begins
- Routes in brief: Emirates, SkyUp, Avianca and more
- Danish Air Transport slashes domestic network, criticizes lack of EC support
- Why one Danish airline is quickly learning Sicilian culture
- Sunrise brings new light to western Caribbean connectivity
Danish Air Transport's Network Powered by
Explore Danish Air Transport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Danish Air Transport
Danish Air Transport:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
10 months 15 days ago