Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
EasyJet is this week operating about 33 routes to destinations in Europe, but a sharp network expansion is planned next month.
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Europe market update
- EasyJet to cut 30% of staff to match smaller network
- Stelios fails to unseat easyJet directors, airline to restart flying June 15
- OPINION: Now is the time to cement relationships