We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: WOW's Indian expansion; China to relax international regulations; strong half for easyJet; UAE and US deal;...
- easyJet reaps benefits from one of its best winters ever
- Airlines must be the 'master of their destiny' amid Brexit uncertainty
- Routes Podcast: easyJet's former CEO Ray Webster
- Airlines warned against complacency
- Webster lifts lid on Stelios' price tinkering
- Airline acquisitions 'must share same cultures'