We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
With just one month to go before the UK's proposed exit from the European Union, Routesonline takes stock of the current situation for the aviation...
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- easyJet adds London Gatwick – Dusseldorf route from Feb 2019
- easyJet ends London Gatwick – Aberdeen in Feb 2019
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019