We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 800 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 200 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 8,000 people including 2,000 pilots and 4,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 60 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris...
easyJet in summer 2018 season plans to expand operational frequencies on various routes from Berlin Tegel , effective from 25MAR18. Note majority...
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Lufthansa receives green light for scaled-back Air Berlin deal
- easyJet additional new routes in S18
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- European Commission approves easyJet’s German expansion
- easyJet S18 London – Essaouira service changes