Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
After a deal was agreed that could pave the way for Flybe to restart operations, Routes looks at what became of the carrier’s UK network since its...
- easyJet NW20 Naples / Venice service adjustment as of 18OCT20
- EasyJet cuts capacity to 25%, plans two seasonal bases
- EasyJet pulls flights; regionalized approach begins
- Aviation needs to 'reinvent itself' on sustainability
- easyJet Manchester Sep 2020 operations as of 30AUG20
- easyJet closes 3 UK bases from 01SEP20