Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
Routes profiles easyJet, the UK-based LCC and Routes Reconnected attendee.
- EasyJet to open five new leisure routes from Birmingham
- Volotea to open Olbia base, easyJet and Wizz respond
- Wizz, easyJet make summer network additions
- Toulon joins easyJet’s network
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
- ASM blog: Here comes the sun?