Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
The carriers are cooperating on three routes to Milan Malpensa that will feed Neos’ long-haul flying.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- EasyJet Adds More UK-Greek Island Routes
- Europe’s Airlines Eye Near Full Traffic Restoration By Summer
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 14, 2022)
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)