We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 800 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 200 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 8,000 people including 2,000 pilots and 4,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 60 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris...
has updated their profile
1 year 8 months ago
Airlineroute last week reported easyJet’s planned new routes scheduled for summer 2018 launch, however there were various routes to/from...
- easyJet outlines new routes in S18
- easyJet S18 London – Essaouira service changes
- easyJet outlines Berlin Tegel network from Jan 2018
- Ryanair aims to turn up the heat in Berlin
- Could this be the future of electric planes?
- McCall departs with a warning to the weak