We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
easyJet has pledged to become the first major carrier to operate net-zero carbon flights at the same time as signing an agreement with Airbus to...
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific
- easyJet S20 new A321neo routes as of 11NOV19
- easyJet W19 Bristol / Milan A321neo operations as of 11NOV19
- easyJet adds Glasgow – Birmingham service from late-March 2020
- easyJet W19 Tallinn network adjustment