We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Lisbon,...
Proposed green taxes on airlines will have no positive impact on the industry’s sustainability, senior figures from some of the top carriers have...
- easyJet revises new Manchester routes launch to early-August 2019
- easyJet expands Bristol network in 3Q19
- easyJet adds Manchester – Jersey route from July 2019
- easyJet expands A321neo network in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- European landscape still a rough ride for smaller carriers