Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,000 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 320 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 16,000 people including 4,000 pilots and 8,000+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet airport.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- EasyJet Adds First-Ever Cairo Flights
- London Gatwick Submits Plans For Second Runway
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 3, 2023)
- EasyJet Adds Winter Routes, Plans Seasonal Alicante Base
- EasyJet To Station Three Airbus A320s At Birmingham Airport
- UK Cuts Domestic Air Passenger Duty