We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
Routes Weekly top five: Europe growth, Africa's carriers, GOL to Quito, China targets LA, latest podcast
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: Europe's summer growth, Africa's biggest carriers, GOL to add Quito route, Chinese carriers target LA,...
- Europe's growth summer heats up amid capacity warning
- More than 100 airlines confirmed for World Routes 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: WOW, China, easyJet, US-UAE deal, Ethiopian and more
- easyJet reaps benefits from one of its best winters ever
- Airlines must be the 'master of their destiny' amid Brexit uncertainty
- Routes Podcast: easyJet's former CEO Ray Webster