Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
Impending end of the UK's transition period with the EU post-Brexit means rule changes for airlines.
- Routes Reconnected: Airline passengers looking for clarity about lockdown, quarantine rules
- Airline snapshot: easyJet
- EasyJet transfers Stansted slots to Ryanair
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
- Berlin’s new gateway finally opens
- Winter sun routes added to Wizz Air’s Luton network