We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
Ongoing profitability challenges in the aviation sector require more innovative solutions, says a leading industry figure.
- European airline shake-up will continue, says easyJet's CEO
- Analysis: Europe's winter capacity accelerates
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Routes regional events: who’s going?
- Vienna’s low-cost battleground
- Europe risks ‘flight chaos’ unless regulators start Brexit planning