We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
Europe’s biggest carriers, including Lufthansa, Ryanair, British Airways and easyJet, will be attending the event to negotiate their future route...
- easyJet adds London Gatwick – Dusseldorf route from Feb 2019
- easyJet ends London Gatwick – Aberdeen in Feb 2019
- Leading carriers confirm their place at Routes Europe 2019
- Vueling, Finnair and Jet2.com confirmed to attend Routes Europe 2019
- Airports must keep pace with evolving airline models
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up