Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 25, 2022)
- EasyJet Builds Up Lisbon Base After Slot Allocation
- Norse Atlantic Agrees European, US Connectivity Partnerships
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 11, 2022)