Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
A new event is being launched by Routes which will provide an innovative platform for the aviation industry to rebuild air services in the...
- 50% of easyJet’s route network to return in July
- Recovery Tracker: British Airways, Alitalia, Cathay Pacific, Air France and more
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Europe market update
- EasyJet to cut 30% of staff to match smaller network
- Stelios fails to unseat easyJet directors, airline to restart flying June 15