We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
easyJet earlier this month opened reservation for various new routes scheduled for summer 2020 season. As of 27DEC19, planned new routes include...
- easyJet makes carbon-free pledge and plans electric aircraft research
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- easyJet S20 new A321neo routes as of 11NOV19
- easyJet W19 Bristol / Milan A321neo operations as of 11NOV19
- Bulletin board: Thomas Cook slots, Transavia, American, Qantas, IATA, Cebu Pacific
- easyJet adds Glasgow – Birmingham service from late-March 2020