We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 800 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 200 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 8,000 people including 2,000 pilots and 4,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 60 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris...
Routesonline's latest analysis of the European aviation industry, examining the top routes, airlines and airports.
- easyJet further expands new French routes in S18
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- How award-winning Munich succeeded "against all odds"
- easyJet outlines new routes from Berlin Tegel in S18
- Consolidation and rival failures boost easyJet passenger numbers
- Five aviation predictions for 2018