Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
There is a greater willingness from the LCC to make network changes later or even mid-season as COVID saw easyJet become more nimble.
- EasyJet to boost capacity at three seasonal bases
- Route Analysis: Manchester-Aqaba
- Route Analysis: Amsterdam-Marrakech
- 10 leisure routes added to easyJet’s UK winter schedule
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more