We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft . We employ over 12 ,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7 ,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers . We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted,...
Vienna Airport lost its second-largest customer a year ago when Air Berlin collapsed, but has since experienced a surge in traffic. Joint CEO and...
- Europe risks ‘flight chaos’ unless regulators start Brexit planning
- easyJet ends Milan Malpensa – Vienna service in late-Oct 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- easyJet W18 new routes as of 17AUG18
- Airline in focus: easyJet
- Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines and Air France register for World Routes 2018