We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 900 routes across more than 30 countries with our fleet of over 275 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 80 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Luton, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Stansted, Paris Orly, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Lisbon,...
easyJet from July 2019 plans to introduce new nonstop service on Manchester – Jersey route, scheduled to commence on 01JUL19. Initially...
- easyJet expands A321neo network in S19
- easyJet S19 Network additions
- European landscape still a rough ride for smaller carriers
- Germany: state of the market
- Network planners set to share strategy at Routes Europe
- Special report: Brexit - state of play for the aviation industry