Introduction to easyJet
We are Europe's leading airline, operating on over 1,100 routes across more than 35 countries with our fleet of over 330 Airbus aircraft. We employ over 12,000 people including 3,300 pilots and 7,500+ cabin crew. Last year we flew over 90 million passengers.
We have strong positions in key markets: No. 1 at London Gatwick, London Southend, Bristol, Edinburgh, Milan Malpensa, Naples, Venice, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux, Basel and Geneva; No. 2 at London Luton, London Stansted, Paris Charles De Gaulle, Amsterdam Schipol and Lyon with over 300 million people within a one-hour drive of an easyJet...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- UK government makes routes vow
- EasyJet grounds entire 330-strong fleet
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)
- Ryanair grounds flights until June
- Local council blocks London Stansted expansion
- easyJet cancels Italy service 10MAR20 – 03APR20