Introduction to Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist destinations. Thanks to our close collaboration with SWISS, we offer connections via...
Newly appointed Benedikt Escher says SWISS will reconsider its mix of destinations and frequencies as it notes strength of VFR and leisure.
- SWISS appoints new head of network
- Edelweiss Air files preliminary Muscat service from Nov 2020
- Edelweiss Air NW20 Seychelles aircraft changes
- Edelweiss Air adds 3 African routes in 4Q20
- Edelweiss Air Aug - Oct 2020 Intercontinental network as of 02AUG20
- Edelweiss Air July 2021 Svalbard scheduled charter operations