Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist...
Edelweiss Air in summer 2020 season plans operational aircraft changes for Denver – Zurich route, where the airline schedules Airbus...
- Edelweiss adds seasonal Tromso flights in S19
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19
- Edelweiss Air schedules Svalbard charters in 3Q18/19
- Edelweiss Air adds seasonal Tromso charters in W18
- Edelweiss adds new scheduled charter routes from Zurich in S18
- Edelweiss adds Eilat/Ovda service in W18