Introduction to Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist destinations. Thanks to our close collaboration with SWISS, we offer connections via...
Virgin Australia’s new seasonal flights to Launceston, Wizz Air adding connections from Hungary and Romania and Saudia returning to Manchester are...
- Route Analysis: Geneva-Sharm al-Sheikh
- Route Analysis: Zurich-Puerto Plata
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
- SWISS appoints new head of network
- Edelweiss Air files preliminary Muscat service from Nov 2020
- Edelweiss Air NW20 Seychelles aircraft changes