Introduction to Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 89 dream destinations in 37 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist destinations. Thanks to our close collaboration with SWISS, we offer connections via...
New routes from the likes of Avianca, Edelweiss and JetSmart are driving capacity growth in Colombia’s international market.
- Edelweiss To Make Colombia Debut
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 12, 2022)
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Route Analysis: Geneva-Sharm al-Sheikh
- Route Analysis: Zurich-Puerto Plata
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
Edelweiss Air AG's Network Powered by
Explore Edelweiss Air AG's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss Air AG:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
11 months 6 days ago