Introduction to Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist destinations. Thanks to our close collaboration with SWISS, we offer connections via...
Edelweiss Air in summer 2020 season once again schedules Zurich – Hurghada service with Airbus A340-300 aircraft, scheduled from 05JUL20....
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- Edelweiss Air adds Zurich – Mahon service in S20
- Edelweiss schedules A340 Antalya service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Edelweiss schedules A330 North Africa service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Edelweiss Air S20 Denver preliminary aircraft changes
- Edelweiss adds seasonal Tromso flights in S19