Introduction to Edelweiss Air AG
Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist destinations. Thanks to our close collaboration with SWISS, we offer connections via...
The airlines respond to a gradual relaxation of COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- Edelweiss expands A330/340 short-haul network in S20
- Edelweiss Air 3Q20 Long-Haul operations as of 02JUL20
- Edelweiss Air schedules Zurich – Puerto Plata service from Nov 2020
- Edelweiss Air adds A340 Hurghada service in S20
- Edelweiss Air S20 Short-Haul service changes as of 30OCT19
- Edelweiss Air adds Zurich – Mahon service in S20