Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most attractive tourist...
Edelweiss Air during the month of September and October 2019 once again scheduled Airbus A340-300 service on Zurich – Antalya route,...
- Edelweiss schedules A330 North Africa service in Sep/Oct 2019
- Edelweiss Air S20 Denver preliminary aircraft changes
- Edelweiss adds seasonal Tromso flights in S19
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19
- Edelweiss Air schedules Svalbard charters in 3Q18/19
- Edelweiss Air adds seasonal Tromso charters in W18