Edelweiss is Switzerland’s leading leisure travel airline and is based at Zurich Airport. As an affiliate of Swiss International Air Lines and a member of the Lufthansa Group, we fly to 70 dream destinations in 34 countries throughout the world. We offer a premium on-board product with fully lie-flat seats in Business Class (longhaul), state-of-the art on-board entertainment and all-inclusive service in all classes. Our focus is on leisure traffic from Switzerland to the most...
Edelweiss Air in summer 2019 season is offering new service to Norway, with the offering of Zurich – Tromso route. Operating on seasonal...
- Edelweiss Air schedules new short-haul routes in S19
- Edelweiss Air schedules Svalbard charters in 3Q18/19
- Edelweiss Air adds seasonal Tromso charters in W18
- Edelweiss adds new scheduled charter routes from Zurich in S18
- Edelweiss adds Eilat/Ovda service in W18
- Edelweiss Air plans La Palma service in W18