Introduction to Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
The startup has been given the green light to begin flights to the Central Asia country.
- Etihad Sep 2020 operations as of 08SEP20
- Route Analysis: KUL-SIN, AUH-DAC
- Etihad Sep 2020 operations as of 0800GMT 28JUL20
- Al Baker unmoved by low-cost threat
- Etihad resumes Shanghai service from late-July 2020
- Recovery Tracker: Emirates, Etihad, Austrian Airlines and more