Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways this week expanded codeshare partnership with flyBe, covering additional routes between UK and Continental Europe. Approximately...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q4 2017 network update
- Etihad ends Tehran service in late-Jan 2018
- Etihad S18 service changes as of 20DEC17
- 2017 in review - part one: US travel ban, Norwegian growth, Etihad's future and Star Alliance turns 20
- Etihad Europe service changes from Jan 2018
- Etihad plans Dreamliner service to Morocco from May 2018