Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
Etihad Airways in last week’s schedule update filed additional service changes for winter 2019/20 season, effective from 27OCT19. This...
- Etihad schedules 787-10 Frankfurt service from Feb 2020
- Etihad Manchester capacity increase from Dec 2019
- Garuda Indonesia expands Etihad codeshare to Africa from Aug 2019
- Etihad W19 Paris CDG aircraft changes
- Etihad W19 service changes as of 08AUG19
- Etihad W19 Maldives frequency variations