Introduction to Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
Flights between Abu Dhabi and Moscow Vnukovo will start in December.
- Routes In Brief: Etihad, Eurowings, Brussels Airlines And More
- Abu Dhabi eases strict COVID-19 entry rules
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Etihad to codeshare with El Al
- Etihad to launch Abu Dhabi-Vienna route in July
- Gulf carriers respond to Phuket reopening plan