Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways recently filed aircraft changes for Abu Dhabi – Johannesburg route, with the return of Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner service....
- Etihad outlines 787-10 operations in 4Q18
- Etihad schedules one-time A380 flight to Maldives in mid-Sep 2018
- Etihad W18 Singapore aircraft changes
- Etihad Dusseldorf service reductions from Jan 2019
- Etihad reduces Kochi flights in 4Q18
- Etihad Johannesburg aircraft changes in Sep 2018