Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
Etihad Airways in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 is adjusting operational aircraft on Abu Dhabi – Kuala Lumpur route, which sees 2 of 7 weekly...
- Etihad Airways adds limited-time Al Ain – Jeddah service in late-May 2019
- Etihad expands Lufthansa Intra-European codeshares from May 2019
- ANA / Etihad expands codeshare network from May 2019
- Etihad delays Boeing 787 Johannesburg service to Oct 2019
- Top three Middle Eastern carriers confirmed to attend World Routes 2019
- Etihad increases London service from late-May 2019