Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways during summer 2018 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Abu Dhabi – Hong Kong route, currently served by Airbus...
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q1 2018 network update
- Etihad S18 service changes as of 04MAR18
- Etihad increases Belgrade service in 3Q18
- Etihad increases Rome service in S18
- Etihad S18 Amsterdam service changes
- Etihad increases Lagos service from late-March 2018