Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Etihad S19 service changes as of 03JAN19
- Etihad / China Eastern further expands codeshare routes in Jan 2019
- Etihad S19 Hong Kong aircraft changes
- Etihad Barcelona aircraft changes from late-Feb 2019
- Etihad 2Q19 Bangkok service changes
- China Eastern / Etihad expand codeshare partnership from Jan 2019