Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
Etihad Airways and Pakistan International Airlines starting next week will resume codeshare partnership. From 26NOV19, planned codeshare...
- Etihad A330-200 late-Dec 2019 operations as of 15NOV19
- Etihad increases Riyadh service from Dec 2019
- Etihad extends A330 scheduled service to late-Dec 2019
- Saudia expands Etihad codeshare from late-Oct 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Etihad and Air Arabia to launch LCC