Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
The United Arab Emirates has agreed to increase financial transparency in its airlines as part of a deal with the United States.
- Etihad Melbourne service changes from Oct 2018
- Etihad Sep - Dec 2018 regional service changes
- Etihad W18 Kuala Lumpur aircraft changes
- Etihad Manila service adjustments from July 2018
- Etihad boosts Minsk / Belgrade operations in 3Q18
- Etihad 3Q18 Africa / Europe aircraft changes