Introduction to Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
The carriers hope to expand an agreement that has been in place since 2014.
- Etihad Assesses Future Of Narrowbodies On Order
- US Extends Slot Waiver Protection For International Flights
- Airline leaders to map out future of European air connectivity in Bergen
- Etihad Airways To Add Nice To Network In June
- Etihad Airways To Add Crete To Network
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 17)