Introduction to Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
The two carriers have signed an MoU to explore introducing joint codeshare services between Abu Dhabi and Tel Aviv.
- Route Analysis: Abu Dhabi-Tel Aviv
- Israel-UAE air links planned following normalization of relations
- Israel-UAE to sign agreement for 28 weekly flights
- Route Analysis: SYD-AKL, DEL-YVR, AUH-KTM
- Etihad removes A380 schedule for all dates in early-Oct 2020
- Analysis: Pakistan’s room to grow