Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad Airways in this week’s schedule update filed aircraft changes for Abu Dhabi – Rome service, as the airline schedules Boeing...
- Malaysia Airlines expands Etihad codeshare to Europe in 1Q19
- Etihad schedules additional seasonal routes in S19
- Etihad increases London Heathrow service in April 2019
- easyJet, Wizz Air and Etihad Airways register for World Routes
- Etihad China aircraft changes from July 2019
- Etihad adds A380 Seoul service from July 2019; Sydney service changes