Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years.
Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an international network of over 120 destinations.
The airline seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured,...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Etihad S20 service changes as of 22JAN20
- KLM expands Etihad codeshare to India in late-Dec 2019
- Etihad expands SAS codeshare from late-Dec 2019
- Etihad expands seasonal Borg el Arab / Salalah flights in S20
- Etihad S20 Manchester aircraft changes
- Etihad Mar/Apr 2020 Amsterdam aircraft changes