Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
Etihad in recent schedule update filed schedule changes for Abu Dhabi – Toronto service, currently served 3 times a week with Boeing...
- Etihad W18 Chicago schedule changes
- Etihad reduces Karachi service from Oct 2018
- Etihad reduces Seychelles service from Oct 2018
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2018 network update
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Etihad ends Dar es Salaam service in late-Sep 2018