Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has established itself as the world’s leading airline in just eight years. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November 2003 and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation. Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is the airline’s hub. From here, Etihad’s fleet of 125 aircraft serve an...
This week: SaudiGulf to buy ten A320neo aircraft; Gulf Air and Etihad sign MoU; Emirates reveals half-year results and more.
- Etihad schedules 787-10 Manchester service in Dec 2018
- Etihad expands TAP Air Portugal codeshare network in W18
- Etihad adds 787 Kuala Lumpur service from late-Dec 2018
- Etihad adds 787 service to Brussels from Jan 2019
- Etihad schedules additional 787-10 routes in Jan 2019
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18