Introduction to Go First
Go First is the aviation foray of India’s Wadia Group, which is a part of one of the oldest conglomerates in India with presence in diversified industries. The Wadia group comprises leading brands including 150-year-old The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited, 140-year-old Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company Limited, 102-year-old Britannia Limited, 66-year-old National Peroxide Limited, the decade old Wadia Reality Private Limited and many others. Go First is a low-cost carrier (LCC) that aims to make air travel affordable and accessible to the masses. Go First was...
IndiGo and Go First have launched their inaugural routes to India’s newest airport.
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Jet Airways To Resume Flying In Q3
- Indian domestic airline traffic on the rebound
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh