Introduction to Go First
Go Airlines (India) Ltd. is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group. It operates its services under the brand GoAir. In November 2005, GoAir launched its operations as a low-fare carrier with the objective of commoditizing air travel and offering airline seats at a marginal premium to train fares across India. The airline currently operates 24 Airbus 320 Aircraft connecting 23 Destinations in India with over 170 daily Domestic Flights and shall commence its International Operations shortly.
After a setback in May and June, traffic in July showed promise.
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- India's domestic airline market shows signs of life
- Route Analysis: Delhi-Leh
- Indian airlines permitted to resume domestic routes
- GoAir adds Mumbai – Doha service from mid-March 2020
- Go Air adds Kannur – Dammam service from Dec 2019