Introduction to Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
Hainan Airlines starting this week is adjusting operational routing on Beijing Capital – Toronto route. From 15SEP20 to 24OCT20, 1 of 2...
- American opens Seattle-Shanghai bookings
- Hainan Airlines schedules one-time charter to Mozambique in late-August 2020
- Hainan Airlines increases Brussels / Toronto service from mid-July 2020
- Hainan Airlines May 2020 International operations as of 21APR20
- Chinese carriers International operation revision 29MAR20 – 02MAY20 as of 01APR20
- COVID-19: Asia-Pacific market update (w/e March 22)