Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing international airlines in the People’s Republic of China and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size. Founded in 1993 as a small domestic carrier, it has achieved 25 years of safe operations and has earned a SKYTRAX Five-Star Airline rating for 8 years in a row. In addition it has the distinction of being the only Chinese mainland carrier ranked in SKYTRAX's 10 top-ten world airlines, as No.8. In addition to its comprehensive...
Hainan Airlines in summer 2019 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Dublin and Edinburgh, effective from 31MAR19. For entire summer...
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Yangon from late-Jan 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Dublin / Tel Aviv in late-Feb 2019
- Hainan Airlines schedules Beijing – Oslo launch in May 2019
- Hainan Airlines ends Guangzhou – Tel Aviv service in Feb 2019
- Hainan Airlines S19 Xi’An – Los Angeles aircraft changes
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Osaka service from Feb 2019