Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing international airlines in the People’s Republic of China and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size. Founded in 1993 as a small domestic carrier, it has achieved 25 years of safe operations and has earned a SKYTRAX Five-Star Airline rating for 8 years in a row. In addition it has the distinction of being the only Chinese mainland carrier ranked in SKYTRAX's 10 top-ten world airlines, as No.8. In addition to its comprehensive...
has updated their profile
1 month 21 days ago
Hainan Airlines from 30NOV18 plans to offer Haikou – Singapore service, where it previously served until June 2015. The airline plans to...
- Hainan Airlines W18 Beijing – North America changes
- Hainan Airlines outlines A350 operations in Oct 2018
- Hainan Airlines W18 Mexico frequency adjustment
- Hainan Airlines revises Edinburgh / Dublin W18 operations
- Hainan Airlines / CSA Czech expands codeshare partnership from Oct 2018
- Hainan Airlines adds 1-stop Chongqing – North America flights from Oct 2018