Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
A deal has been agreed for a 50 percent rise in the number of flights allowed between the UK and China, a move which is set to increase the number...
- Hainan Airlines schedules Haikou – Sydney launch in 1Q18
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Laos links from Oct 2017
- Hainan Airlines adds Boeing 787 Russia service in W17
- China's airlines stretch their wings
- Hainan Airlines W17 Long-haul frequency changes
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Cairns from Dec 2017