Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
This week: Air France-KLM's new CEO; Hainan Airlines, Azul, Mesa Air, Korean Air, IATA and more.
- Hainan Airlines W18 Dublin / Edinburgh frequency changes
- Chinese carriers to connect regional cities with LA
- Hainan Airlines adds Sanya – Macau service from July 2018
- Hainan Airlines begins Virgin Australia codeshare from July 2018
- Hainan Airlines W18 Guangzhou – Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up