Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines plans to adjust operational aircraft for its recently launched Beijing – Dublin – Edinburgh – Beijing and...
- Route rundown: SZX-ZRH, AUH-BCN, HEL-HAJ
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Zurich from late-August 2018
- Hainan Airlines Shenzhen – Auckland aircraft changes from June 2018
- American 'committed to China' despite route withdrawal
- Route rundown: SZX-VIE, HKG-DVO, KUL-ATQ
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Vienna from Oct 2018