Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
Hainan Airlines in recent inventory update filed changes to Beijing Capital – Prague route, as the airline closed reservation for travel...
- Hainan Airlines 1Q20 Taipei service adjustment
- Hainan Airlines closes Mexico reservations from mid-May 2020
- Hainan Airlines Shenzhen – Europe aircraft changes from late-Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines expands Iberia codeshare network in late-Nov 2019
- Route rundown: CKG-BUD, TPE-HKT, PVG-DUB
- Hainan Airlines adds A330 Xi’An – Tokyo service from Dec 2019