Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its...
Hainan Airlines from July 2019 intends to offer Xi’An – Osaka Kansai nonstop service, on board Boeing 737-800 aircraft. The airline...
- Hainan Airlines 3Q19 Changsha – Sydney frequency changes
- Top ten most-requested airlines at World Routes events confirm Adelaide attendance
- Hainan Airlines extends Beijing – Dublin / Edinburgh reservations to mid-Oct 2019
- Hainan Airlines Sydney inventory changes from June 2019
- Hainan Airlines delays planned Chengdu – Chicago launch to Sep 2019
- Hainan Airlines closes Beijing – Dublin / Edinburgh bookings from Sep 2019