Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing international airlines in the People’s Republic of China and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size. Founded in 1993 as a small domestic carrier, it has achieved 25 years of safe operations and has earned a SKYTRAX Five-Star Airline rating for 8 years in a row. In addition it has the distinction of being the only Chinese mainland carrier ranked in SKYTRAX's 10 top-ten world airlines, as No.8. In addition to its comprehensive...
has updated their profile
3 months 13 days ago
Hainan Airlines last week opened reservation for its new Trans-Pacific service, as the airline plans Xi’An – Los Angeles nonstop...
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Melbourne service from Dec 2018
- Route rundown: CKG-CDG, BCN-JFK, FCO-IAD
- Hainan Airlines closes Belgrade reservation from late-Nov 2018
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Paris from Dec 2018
- Hainan Airlines plans Shenzhen – Paris launch in December 2018
- Hainan Airlines plans to resume Haikou – Singapore from late-Nov 2018