Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines from May 2018 is increasing service between Chengdu and the US, where the airline schedules 3 rd weekly flight for Los Angeles...
- Route rundown: STN-IAD, PEK-MEX, RUH-DXB
- Hainan Airlines plans Mexico late-March 2018 launch
- Route rundown: BSB-MIA, MAD-SZX, DMK-CTS
- Aegean Airlines / Hainan Airlines plans Feb 2018 codeshare launch
- Canada-China capacity on the rise as Hainan adds Vancouver
- Hainan Airlines plans Vancouver launch in May 2018