Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing international airlines in the People’s Republic of China and the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size. Founded in 1993 as a small domestic carrier, it has achieved 25 years of safe operations and has earned a SKYTRAX Five-Star Airline rating for 8 years in a row. In addition it has the distinction of being the only Chinese mainland carrier ranked in SKYTRAX's 10 top-ten world airlines, as No.8. In addition to its comprehensive domestic network,...
Hainan Airlines starting next month is adjusting operational aircraft for Beijing – Boston route, with the introduction of Airbus...
- Hainan Airlines plans Chengdu – Chicago launch in late-June 2019
- Hainan Airlines May 2019 Calgary service reductions
- Route rundown: TLV-ORD, SZX-FCO, FRA-LAS
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Rome service from late-May 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Guiyang – Paris service from late-March 2019
- Route rundown: SZX-DUB, LHR-TLV, MEX-CLO