Introduction to Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Chinese Carriers Eye More European Routes
- Press Release: Aviation leaders unite in Da Nang to rebuild regional air connectivity
- Airline in Focus: Hainan Airlines
- Hainan Airlines week of 28SEP20 Chongqing – Manchester operations
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Manchester charters week of 21SEP20
- Hainan Airlines Sep/Oct 2020 Toronto service changes as of 14SEP20