Privately owned Hainan Airlines is China's fourth largest airline. The company operates a scheduled domestic and international network of 500 routes from its Haikou hub and headquarters on the island of Hainan and nine locations on the mainland. Its main base is Haikou Meilan International Airport, with hubs at Beijing Capital International Airport, Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Taiyuan Wusu Airport and Urumqi Diwopu International Airport.
Hainan Airlines in winter 2018/19 season plans operational aircraft changes for its long-haul routes from Shenzhen. From 28OCT18, following...
- Hainan Airlines plans Boeing 787 Vancouver service from May 2018
- Hainan Airlines S18 Beijing – Brussels frequency adjustment
- Hainan Airlines expands Russia service in 3Q18
- Hainan confirms first Ireland and Scotland services to mainland China
- Route rundown: SLC-CLE, DEL-TLV, CSX-LHR
- Hainan Airlines plans Dublin / Edinburgh launch in June 2018