Introduction to Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
The new 5,739-mi. (4,987-nm) route between Haikou and Auckland will launch in December.
- Chinese Carriers Add New Russia, Spain Routes
- Saudi ACP Supports Hainan Airlines, Saudia Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 18, 2023)
- Hainan Airlines To Restore Beijing-Edinburgh Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 15, 2023)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 17, 2023)
Hainan Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore Hainan Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper