Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
This week: Hainan Airlines is returning to the Hungarian market; EVA Air plans Phuket resumption; and Juneyao Air add more European routes.
- Hainan Airlines adds A330 Xi’An – Tokyo service from Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines 1H20 Mexico service suspensions
- Hainan Airlines adds Haikou – Moscow service from late-Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines reduces Beijing – Taipei service in Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Budapest service from late-Dec 2019
- Hainan Airlines adds Shenzhen – Phu Quoc service from late-Dec 2019