Introduction to Hainan Airlines
Hainan Airlines Holding Co., Ltd.(hereafter referred to as "Hainan Airlines") was founded in January, 1993 in Hainan Province, the largest special economic zone in China. As one of the fastest developing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless and high-quality service.
Since 1993, Hainan Airlines has achieved 25 years of safe operations equivalent to more than six million hours of safe flights.
Since 2011, Hainan Airlines, with its high-quality service standards and continuous years of service innovation, has won SKYTRAX...
Routes profiles China’s Hainan Airlines, the Haikou-based carrier and virtual attendee at World Routes 2021.
- Hainan Airlines week of 28SEP20 Chongqing – Manchester operations
- Hainan Airlines adds Chongqing – Manchester charters week of 21SEP20
- Hainan Airlines Sep/Oct 2020 Toronto service changes as of 14SEP20
- American opens Seattle-Shanghai bookings
- Hainan Airlines schedules one-time charter to Mozambique in late-August 2020
- Hainan Airlines increases Brussels / Toronto service from mid-July 2020