Introduction to HK Express
Hong Kong’s low-cost carrier HK Express has become a leader in the Hong Kong aviation industry by concentrating on best-in-class on-time performance and safety while revolutionising air travel throughout the Asia market. A member of the Cathay Pacific Group, HK Express has flown over 19 million customers since converting to a low-cost carrier – a major achievement that attests to the popularity of the airline.
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements for aviation professionals.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
- HK Express Grows In Vietnam, Hires New CEO
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 2, 2023)
- Airline in Focus: HK Express
- Cathay Pacific: Full Pre-Pandemic Capacity Two Years Away
- HK Express To Enter Singapore Market
HK Express' Network Powered by
Explore HK Express's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper