HK Express flies to 24 destinations in Asia. HK Express continues to show a strong and steady performance, beginning 2019 with the launch of Hong Kong-Nagasaki in January and the announcement of our 25th destination, Shimojishima, in Okinawa prefecture. In 2018, HK Express flew a total of 1,900 sectors, carrying 4.1 million passengers with an annual average load factor of 89.9%. HK Express expects to reach the 15 million passengers flown milestone by March 2019
HK Express on Monday (24JUN19) opened reservation for its latest network expansion in Japan, as the airline resumes Hong Kong –...
- HK Express removes proposed Okinawa launch from late-June 2019
- Route rundown: CEI-SZX, HKG-OKA, ESB-GYD
- HK Express proposes Okinawa resumption in late-June 2019
- Cathay Pacific to enter low-cost market with HK Express deal
- How HK Express is rising to the challenge
- HK Express plans Shimojishima service from July 2019