HK Express flies to 24 destinations in Asia. HK Express continues to show a strong and steady performance, beginning 2019 with the launch of Hong Kong-Nagasaki in January and the announcement of our 25th destination, Shimojishima, in Okinawa prefecture. In 2018, HK Express flew a total of 1,900 sectors, carrying 4.1 million passengers with an annual average load factor of 89.9%. HK Express expects to reach the 15 million passengers flown milestone by March 2019
HK Express last week discontinued Hong Kong – Chiang Rai service, as the airline operated last flight on 23OCT19. This route was...
- World Routes 2019 highlights
- HK Express schedules Okinawa late-Sep 2019 launch
- HK Express removes proposed Okinawa launch from late-June 2019
- Route rundown: CEI-SZX, HKG-OKA, ESB-GYD
- HK Express proposes Okinawa resumption in late-June 2019
- Cathay Pacific to enter low-cost market with HK Express deal