Introduction to Horizon Air
(Horizon Air Industries Inc. dba / Member of Alaska Air Group Inc.) Scheduled services are operated as ALASKA AIRLINES, providing regional connections in Seattle, Portland, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Horizon Air operates an all Bombardier fleet of 48 Q400s.
Grounded regional aircraft are forcing the airline to stay conservative on capacity.
- Iberia plans to codeshare with Alaska Airlines on 78 routes
- Alaska to add domestic services from Boise, Idaho
- Alaska Airlines, Qatar Airways advance codeshare plans
- Alaska Airlines believes it will reach 100% of 2019 capacity by summer 2022
- Alaska Airlines begins E175 routes in Alaska
- Alaska Airlines sets sights on Jackson Hole