Introduction to Horizon Air
(Horizon Air Industries Inc. dba / Member of Alaska Air Group Inc.) Scheduled services are operated as ALASKA AIRLINES, providing regional connections in Seattle, Portland, San Jose, Los Angeles, and San Diego. Horizon Air operates an all Bombardier fleet of 48 Q400s.
The carrier is seeing a surge in leisure demand, but business travel continues to be anemic.
- Alaska Airlines begins E175 routes in Alaska
- Alaska Airlines sets sights on Jackson Hole
- Recovery Tracker: KLM, Lufthansa, Alaska Airlines and more
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)
- Alaska Airlines regional carrier to connect Seattle and Monterey, California