Interjet, in a short 5 years since its inaugural flight on December 5th 2005, has already achieved historical success in Mexico´s commercial aviation sector, thanks to its innovative strategy of offering high quality products and services at affordable prices. To date, Interjet operates a fleet of 33 A320 aircrafts, operating from the International Airports of Mexico City and Toluca, 40 routes connecting 24 local destinations and 4 international. From its beginning to date...
Mexican low-cost carrier Interjet has removed planned new service launch from Leon/Guanajuato , previously scheduled to commence later this...
- Interjet Orlando service changes from June 2018
- Interjet adds new US routes from Leon/Guanajuato from June 2018
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- Interjet schedules San Francisco launch in March 2018
- InterJet expands Los Angeles network from Nov 2017
- Route rundown: DUB-HKG, MEX-YVR, SIN-HRB