Interjet is a Mexican airline committed to offering a high efficiency flight experience. In December 2005, we started this incredible trip with three Airbus A320 aircraft, offering safe and quality air transport. Since then, with more than 5,000 employees, we have expanded our fleet and routes.
For a decade, we have helped to reconfigure the Mexican air market, through a unique offer that combines comfort, great service, flexible luggage policies and rates aimed at satisfying the needs of our...
This week: Hawaiian Airlines to resume Maui - Las Vegas service; Houston secures Africa flight; and Interjet to launch a second route to Ecuador.
- InterJet adds Quito service from late-Oct 2019
- InterJet adds Guayaquil service from Oct 2019
- Alitalia / InterJet plans codeshare partnership from late-May 2019
- InterJet discontinues 6 routes in 2Q19
- InterJet schedules Cancun – Lima mid-June 2019 launch
- InterJet adds Medellin service from June 2019