Introduction to Interjet
Interjet is a Mexican airline committed to offering a high efficiency flight experience. In December 2005, we started this incredible trip with three Airbus A320 aircraft, offering safe and quality air transport. Since then, with more than 5,000 employees, we have expanded our fleet and routes.
For a decade, we have helped to reconfigure the Mexican air market, through a unique offer that combines comfort, great service, flexible luggage policies and rates aimed at satisfying the needs of our passengers.
In our nearly 350 daily flights, Interjet connects more than 15 million...
ULCC benefitting from a Mexican market in flux.
- Wingo adds new Mexican route
- Viva Air strengthens Medellin hub, Colombia-Mexico competition to intensify
- Interview: Shaw reveals Ultra Air strategy
- Routes Reconnected: 'Perfect' time for new Colombian ULCC
- Volaris adds Mexico City-Dallas route
- Aeromar hopes ‘common sense approach’ to network will win out