Interjet is a Mexican airline committed to offering a high efficiency flight experience. In December 2005, we started this incredible trip with three Airbus A320 aircraft, offering safe and quality air transport. Since then, with more than 5,000 employees, we have expanded our fleet and routes. For a decade, we have helped to reconfigure the Mexican air market, through a unique offer that combines comfort, great service, flexible luggage policies and rates aimed at satisfying...
Mexican low-cost carrier Interjet last month added new service to El Salvador, which saw the inaugural of Mexico City – San Salvador route...
- Interjet increases Cancun – Havana service in 1Q19
- Interjet begins LATAM Chile codeshare from late-Oct 2018
- Interjet doubles Lima flights from mid-Nov 2018
- Interjet removes planned new Leon – US routes in June 2018
- Interjet Orlando service changes from June 2018
- Interjet adds new US routes from Leon/Guanajuato from June 2018