Interjet, in a short 5 years since its inaugural flight on December 5th 2005, has already achieved historical success in Mexico´s commercial aviation sector, thanks to its innovative strategy of offering high quality products and services at affordable prices. To date, Interjet operates a fleet of 33 A320 aircrafts, operating from the International Airports of Mexico City and Toluca, 40 routes connecting 24 local destinations and 4 international. From its beginning to date...
Mexican low-cost carrier InterJet and LATAM Airlines Group at the launch of Northern winter 2018/19 season expanded codeshare partnership, as...
- Interjet doubles Lima flights from mid-Nov 2018
- Interjet removes planned new Leon – US routes in June 2018
- Interjet Orlando service changes from June 2018
- Interjet adds new US routes from Leon/Guanajuato from June 2018
- Route rundown: CUN-SFO, BAH-BLR, LED-ALC
- Interjet schedules San Francisco launch in March 2018