Introduction to Interjet
Interjet is a Mexican airline committed to offering a high efficiency flight experience. In December 2005, we started this incredible trip with three Airbus A320 aircraft, offering safe and quality air transport. Since then, with more than 5,000 employees, we have expanded our fleet and routes.
For a decade, we have helped to reconfigure the Mexican air market, through a unique offer that combines comfort, great service, flexible luggage policies and rates aimed at satisfying the needs of our passengers.
In our nearly 350 daily flights, Interjet connects more than 15 million...
The conference promises to unite a selection of the biggest airline CEOs and decision-makers from across the Americas.
- Airline in focus: Interjet
- Interjet April 2020 operations as of 19APR20
- InterJet adds new routes from Toluca in Nov 2019
- InterJet resumes Cancun – Miami service in 2Q20
- InterJet adds Monterrey – Los Angeles service in Jan 2020
- InterJet expands Cancun network in 4Q19