Introduction to Jetstar Asia
Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Colombo to be Jetstar Asia’s 25th destination
- Jetstar Asia extends interim schedule to late-June 2020
- Jetstar Asia extends interim schedule to 19MAY20
- Jetstar Asia 15APR20 – 30APR20 interim operations as of 0300GMT 08APR20
- Jetstar Asia suspends scheduled service 23MAR20 – 15APR20
- Jetstar Asia Feb/Mar 2020 network adjustment as of 01MAR20