Jetstar Asia is a low-cost airline based in Singapore. It is the Asian offshoot of Qantas' Jetstar Airways. It operates services to regional destinations. Its main base is Singapore Changi Airport. Together with sister company, Valuair, Jetstar's Asian operation provides low cost regional services to destinations in Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Macau, Myanmar, the Philippines. Taiwan and Thailand.
Jetstar Asia in winter 2019/20 season is adjusting Singapore – Hong Kong frequencies, which saw overall service reduced to 5-6 weekly in...
- Jetstar Asia adds Singapore – Hefei service from late-Nov 2019
- Jetstar Asia expands Okinawa service from late-Oct 2019
- Jetstar Asia extends Guiyang schedule into late-Dec 2019
- Jetstar Asia NS19 Darwin frequency changes
- Jetstar Asia adds Xuzhou service from late-Jan 2019
- Jetstar Asia increases Darwin service in NW18