Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered...
This week: Allegiant Air to open base at Grand Rapids; KLM and Atlantic Airways to codeshare; record year for Budapest; and VINCI to invest in...
- KLM W19 Atlanta / Dubai service changes as of 03JAN19
- KLM S19 long-haul changes as of 26DEC18
- KLM adds Naples service in S19
- Korean Air expands KLM European codeshares in 4Q18
- KLM extends Korean Air codeshare to Australia in NW18
- Air France-KLM and China Eastern extend JV agreement