Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Capacity is 'regrettably' being trimmed in Europe in response to new lockdown measures.
- Airlines react to new UK lockdown
- Air France-KLM cuts year-end capacity
- KLM NW20 Intercontinental network as of 15OCT20
- Ryanair cuts winter schedule, confirms base closures
- Over 100 of the world’s leading airlines to attend Routes Reconnected
- KLM adds Zanzibar service from Dec 2020; Tanzania service adjustment