Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM and Air Astana from 25MAR18 is expanding codeshare partnership, including selected KLM service within Europe. Planned new codeshare routes as...
- KLM W18 Long-Haul changes as of 01MAR18
- KLM / Widerøe Plans codeshare routes from March 2018
- AtlasGlobal boosts Air France - KLM codeshares in 1Q18
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 16FEB18
- KLM schedules Amsterdam – Nantes route in S18
- KLM increases Argentina / Chile flights in NW18