Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines this week completed majority of schedule changes, gradually reflected in the system since earlier this month. Latest...
- KLM Nov 2020 Hong Kong routing adjustment
- KLM NW20 Taipei / Manila operation changes as of 14SEP20
- KLM NW20 South East Asia / Taiwan routing revision as of 10SEP20
- KLM NW20 Suriname service adjustment as of 10SEP20
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected
- KLM Nov 2020 South East Asia / Taiwan routing changes as of 09SEP20