Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in recent schedule update filed aircraft changes for Amsterdam – Hong Kong route, in summer 2019 season. Boeing...
- KLM expands Air France codeshare to Brazil from late-Aug 2018
- KLM S19 Long-Haul changes as of 15AUG18
- KLM June 2019 Tanzania aircraft changes
- KLM adds Marseille service in W18
- How international airlines use WeChat to market to China
- Route rundown: AMS-BOS, GRU-UIO, ICN-OKA