Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. KLM was founded in 1919; it is the oldest airline in the world still operating...
The Dutch carrier stopped using Iran/Iraq airspace on Jan. 8, when a Boeing 737-800 was shot down over Tehran.
- KLM March 2020 Hong Kong aircraft changes as of 17FEB20
- KLM delays Boeing 787-10 Curacao service to late-Oct 2020
- Air France - KLM updates Beijing / Shanghai March 2020 schedule as of 11FEB20
- Air France-KLM extends Mainland China cancellation to March 2020
- KLM Feb 2020 China service changes as of 30JAN20
- KLM schedules one-time 747-400PAX service to Mexico City in Feb 2020