Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines , legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. , is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is...
KLM in the first quarter of 2019 plans to expand capacity on Amsterdam – Accra service, where the airline schedules 5 th weekly Boeing...
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- KLM W18 Havana aircraft changes as of 12JUL18
- Air France – KLM ends Tehran service in late-Sep 2018
- KLM extends Air France codeshare to Tahiti from July 2018
- AtlasGlobal expands KLM codeshare from June 2018
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up