Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM in summer 2018 season is cancelling service to Kazakhstan, reflected in last week’s schedule update. The airline previously scheduled to...
- KLM S18 long-haul changes as of 14DEC17
- KLM plans Vaxjo launch in May 2018
- Jet Airways expands Air France-KLM codeshares from Jan 2018
- KLM S18 St. Maarten service changes
- KLM expands Air Mauritius codeshare service from late-Oct 2017
- KLM continues Australia codeshare expansion in NW17