Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol....
In the second of a three-part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the organisations shortlisted in three categories of the World Routes...
- KLM S20 Mumbai service changes as of 02AUG19
- KLM Bangalore S20 aircraft changes as of 02AUG19
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- KLM increases St. Maarten service in 1Q20
- KLM S20 Los Angeles aircraft changes as of 10JUL19
- KLM adds Boeing 777 service to Minneapolis in 4Q19