Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen, with its hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. KLM was founded in 1919; it is the oldest airline in the world still operating...
Virgin Atlantic in the near future plans to expand codeshare partnership with KLM, covering additional intra-European routes. There is no...
- Analysis: How IAG is striking back with Air Europa deal
- KLM / Gulf Air resumes codeshare service from late-Oct 2019
- KLM begins Ural Airlines codeshare from late-Oct 2019
- Air Antwerp / KLM adds UK codeshares from late-Oct 2019
- KLM expands Copa Airlines codeshare to Ecuador from Oct 2019
- KLM Oct/Nov 2019 Nairobi aircraft changes