Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen,...
KLM in this week’s schedule update filed service changes for India, effective from September 2019. Planned changes as follow. Amsterdam...
- KLM W19 St. Maarten service changes as of 13MAY19
- KLM cancels Mauritius seasonal service in NW19
- Air Astana expands KLM Europe codeshare to Madrid from April 2019
- KLM increases Paramribo service from July 2019
- KLM further expands Colombia service in 1Q20
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up