Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Canada’s second largest airline gains connectivity in Europe.
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- KLM Outlines Potential Network Reduction Due To Schiphol ‘Green Cap’
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 19, 2022)
- Schiphol Group CEO To Depart As Flight Disruptions Continue
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C July 18, 2022)
- Schiphol’s June Traffic Way Up From 2021, Still Below 2019