Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- European carriers make substantial cuts
- Norwegian, Air France announce planned cuts
- Airline in focus: KLM
- Chennai added to Air France’s network
- KLM resumes flying in Iran/Iraq airspace
- KLM schedules Australia charters in early-April 2020