Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Civil unrest in Israel has prompted a number of carriers to halt flying to the country.
- Interview: KLM CEO and president Pieter Elbers on COVID-19 recovery
- Interview: Cape Town Air Access contends with COVID-19
- KLM reviews long-haul network amid new COVID-19 restrictions
- 10 exclusive CEO interviews you may have missed
- Routes Reconnected: Hub structure will be key to recovery, KLM CEO says
- Fresh lockdowns prompt KLM capacity cuts