Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
KLM is restarting routes from a number of UK cities as it seeks to rebuild its pre-COVID network during summer 2020.
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- KLM further boosts summer flying program
- COVID-19: European market update (w/e May 3)
- Eight destinations return to KLM’s network
- Air France told by government to ‘drastically’ cut domestic flying
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)