Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Schiphol’s June Traffic Way Up From 2021, Still Below 2019
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- KLM To Cut Schiphol Flights As Staffing Issues Mount
- London City Airport Moves To End Saturday Flights Ban
- KLM: ‘Green Cap’ On Schiphol Movements Threatens Airport’s Global Status
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor