Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
Bahrain’s flag carrier signed the two deals on the first day of the Dubai Airshow.
- Top 20: European Airlines
- Montreal Secures New Amsterdam, Los Angeles And San Francisco Routes
- Singapore Sets Up Vaccinated Travel Lanes With Nine Countries
- KLM schedules US expansion
- Sky Express to cooperate with American Airlines
- France imposes stricter rules on passengers arriving from Israel, the US