Introduction to KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KLM was established on 7 October 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. Operating out of its home base in Amsterdam, the KLM Group served its global network with a fleet of 214 aircraft in 2019, employing 33,000 people.
Carrying 35 million passengers and 600,000 tonnes of cargo, KLM and KLM Cityhopper form the heart of the KLM Group. Via a vast network of 92 European cities and 70 intercontinental destinations, KLM offers direct services to key economic centres all over the world. KLM is a partner in the SkyTeam Alliance, which offers...
The decision not to institute the first phase of cuts appears to have been driven by pressure from the U.S. government and the European Union.
- U.S. DOT Makes First Formal Move Addressing Schiphol Reductions
- Airlines Decry Schiphol Slot Cuts As Flight Cap Plans Advance
- KLM Submits Plan To Reduce Schiphol Airport Noise Without Flight Caps
- Dutch Competition Regulator Clears Schiphol Airport Charge Hikes
- Schiphol Remains Well Below 2019 Passenger Levels
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 5, 2022)
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines' Network Powered by
Explore KLM Royal Dutch Airlines's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper