Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines , legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. , is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is...
Our top five stories on Routes Weekly: WOW's Indian expansion; China to relax international regulations; strong half for easyJet; UAE and US deal;...
- Delta, Air France-KLM and Virgin Atlantic expand transatlantic agreement
- KLM W18 Long-haul changes as of 09MAY18
- Analysis: the transatlantic battle
- AIRFRANCE-KLM / GOL updates planned Fortaleza codeshare network from May 2018
- KLM proposes Colombia service increase in April 2019
- KLM / Air Astana expands codeshare service from late-March 2018