Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM in Northern winter 2017/18 season continues to expand travel options to Australia and New Zealand, as KL-code being placed on Air Mauritius...
- Air France - KLM expands codeshare with GOL from May 2018
- KLM W18 long-haul operation changes as of 03NOV17
- Xiamen Air expands KLM long-haul codeshares in NW17
- KLM delays St. Maarten resumption to mid-Nov 2017
- KLM S18 Long-haul changes as of 11OCT17
- KLM expands New York service in S18