Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered...
KLM in the first quarter of 2019 once again increases Amsterdam – Dubai operation, scheduled from 23JAN19 to 28MAR19. During this period,...
- KLM NW19 Preliminary long-haul changes as of 09NOV18
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- KLM / QANTAS begins codeshare service from Nov 2018
- KLM closes Freetown / Monrovia reservations from late-Jan 2019
- Qantas and KLM to codeshare on Amsterdam route
- KLM outlines 787-10 network in 2H19