Dutch flag-carrier, one of the two primary airlines in the Air France-KLM Group, which together operate world-wide scheduled passenger and cargo services. Additional destinations/ services are provided through codeshares, primarily with partner carriers within the SkyTeam global alliance. Feeder services are provided by subsidiary KLM cityhopper.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, legally Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V., is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands. KLM is headquartered in Amstelveen,...
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines in the 2 nd quarter of 2019 filed Amsterdam – Los Angeles service for summer 2020 season, that sees Boeing...
- KLM adds Boeing 777 service to Minneapolis in 4Q19
- KLM Aug/Sep 2019 Quito routing changes
- World Routes 2019 meeting request system opens soon
- KLM W19 Delhi / Nairobi aircraft changes as of 25JUN19
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- KLM W19 Long-Haul changes as of 18JUN19