Introduction to Klm Cityhopper
KLM Cityhopper operates scheduled flights in conjunction with KLM-ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES using KL-flight numbers. All former KLM cityhopper UK aircraft in old colors, wear the small remark reasons, until repainted in new colors.
KLM Cityhopper is the regional airline subsidiary of KLM, headquartered in Haarlemmermeer, North Holland, Netherlands. It is based at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. As a subsidiary of Air France–KLM, it is an affiliate of SkyTeam. The airline operates scheduled European feeder services on behalf of KLM.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- KLM To Cut Schiphol Flights As Staffing Issues Mount
- London City Airport Moves To End Saturday Flights Ban
- KLM And Edmonton To Further Sustainability Collaboration
- Bulletin board: Emirates, American Airlines, Air Astana, Norwegian and more
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- KLM Sep/Oct 2017 Fokker 70 scheduled service as of 04SEP17