Introduction to Klm Cityhopper
KLM Cityhopper operates scheduled flights in conjunction with KLM-ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES using KL-flight numbers. All former KLM cityhopper UK aircraft in old colors, wear the small remark reasons, until repainted in new colors.
KLM Cityhopper is the regional airline subsidiary of KLM, headquartered in Haarlemmermeer, North Holland, Netherlands. It is based at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. As a subsidiary of Air France–KLM, it is an affiliate of SkyTeam. The airline operates scheduled European feeder services on behalf of KLM.
This week: Emirates firms Dreamliner and A350 orders; Gulf Air and SpiceJet sign cooperation agreement; Norwegian hires a new CEO; Air Astana puts...
- Paris 2019: Rolling news and order updates
- KLM Sep/Oct 2017 Fokker 70 scheduled service as of 04SEP17
- KLM last Fokker 70 scheduled service update as of 10JUL17
- Respecting the regionals - the role of small jets and turboprops
- Route Rundown: KLM arrives back into the London City market
- KLM plans last Fokker 70 operation in Oct 2017