Introduction to Lufthansa Group (Long Haul)
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Dec. 12, 2022)
- 100 airlines registered for Routes Asia 2023
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Star Alliance Expands Network To Rail With First ‘Intermodal’ Partner
- Lufthansa To Fly Airbus A380s On Select Routes In 2023