Introduction to Lufthansa Group (Long Haul)
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
A selection of 50 new routes starting in November 2023, including services being launched by LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa and United Airlines.
- Lufthansa Brings Back Munich-Johannesburg After Almost Two Decades
- Lufthansa Plans Big North American Expansion; A380 Will Fly To Dulles
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 7, 2023)
- Where Does The Airbus A380 Fly? August 2023 Update
- Lufthansa Expands India Service, Eurowings Confirms Dubai Return
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C April 24, 2023)
Lufthansa Group (Long Haul)'s Network Powered by
Explore Lufthansa Group (Long Haul)'s Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper