Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
The German carrier is also adding frequencies to popular vacation destinations.
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Airline in Focus: Austrian Airlines
- SunExpress targets UK and Ireland potential
- Route Analysis: Munich-Washington Dulles
- Eurowings Discover CEO sets out plans for Munich base
- Route Analysis: Frankfurt-Hong Kong