Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Civil unrest in Israel has prompted a number of carriers to halt flying to the country.
- Air Dolomiti, SAS add new Swedish routes
- Smaller SWISS to focus on medium-term leisure growth
- Eurowings Discover targets 2022 ramp-up
- Eurowings to open Berlin base, enter British leisure market
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
- Brussels Airlines to resume North Atlantic routes
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
1 year 3 months ago