Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Fifteen vacation destinations are being added to Lufthansa’s network from Frankfurt for the summer 2021 season.
- Lufthansa S21 Short-Haul network additions as of 16SEP20
- Eurowings takes over majority of Ryanair routes from Düsseldorf
- Air Astana increases connectivity to Germany
- Lufthansa NW20 Intercontinental service adjustment as of 08SEP20
- Air France, Qatar Airways & United Airlines are latest to restart international flights from Houston
- September 2020 Boeing 747 Scheduled Passenger operations as of 30AUG20
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
7 months 12 days ago