Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
The new leisure carrier will launch its network on July 24.
- Route Analysis: Frankfurt-Hong Kong
- Lufthansa to restore Munich-Dubai flights
- Lufthansa deploys widebodies to Mallorca, Eurowings Discover adds Zimbabwe
- Munich Airport to reopen Terminal 1 as traffic rebounds
- Eurowings Discover outlines seven new long-haul routes
- Airlines temporarily suspend Tel Aviv routes