Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Routes Reconnected will see the globe’s leading airlines, airports and tourism organisations come together to rebuild the world’s air services.
- Airline snapshot: Lufthansa
- Lufthansa Group to operate 25% capacity in Q4
- Berlin’s new gateway finally opens
- Lufthansa NS21 Intercontinental inventory changes as of 25OCT20
- Lufthansa expands SunExpress codeshare in W20
- Lufthansa resumes Shenyang / Beijing service in late-Oct 2020
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
9 months 20 days ago