Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
With COVID-19 travel restrictions easing in parts of the world, airlines are gradually rebuilding their networks. Routes analyzes some of the...
- Recovery Tracker: Airlines add Iceland capacity
- ASL Airlines France to launch domestic service
- Europe market update
- Interview: Nuremberg Airport leaders explain incentives scheme
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- Brussels Airlines to serve 59 destinations this summer
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
4 months 25 days ago