Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)
- Brussels Airlines to suspend flights
- COVID-19: LATAM, Lufthansa and Qantas reveal cuts
- Airlines take stock of Trump’s US-Europe travel restrictions
- Lufthansa sets Brandenburg move date
- China’s international capacity drops by two-thirds
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
1 month 24 days ago