Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Trouble is brewing in Europe’s saturated market, with many airlines collapsing this year
- Lufthansa adds A330 Frankfurt – Munich service in Jan 2020
- Lufthansa CEO calls for joined-up action to reduce emissions
- Vienna Airport to pass 31 million barrier
- Lufthansa leased SunExpress Germany 737 operations in W19
- Lufthansa S20 Glasgow service changes
- Lufthansa S20 European network additions as of 30OCT19