Introduction to Lufthansa Group
Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Newly appointed Benedikt Escher says SWISS will reconsider its mix of destinations and frequencies as it notes strength of VFR and leisure.
- Brussels Airlines to resume North Atlantic routes
- Lufthansa and airBaltic begin codeshare relationship
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Eurowings believes strong position at German airports bodes well
- Vistara adds second European destination
- Route Analysis: Munich-Aarhus
Latest Updates from Lufthansa Group
has updated their profile
1 year 26 days ago