Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the German word,...
Lufthansa's low-cost subsidiary Eurowings will continue flying US routes next summer as part of a transatlantic expansion from its hubs in Munich...
- Shortlists revealed for the World Routes Awards
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul service changes as of 07AUG19
- Lufthansa Jan 2020 Frankfurt – Chicago aircraft changes
- Lufthansa S20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 29JUL19
- Lufthansa discontinues Ashgabat service in late-Oct 2019
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up