Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2019. The name of the company is derived from the German word, Luft 'air' and Hansa, the Hanseatic League. Lufthansa is one of the five founding...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- United resumes Lufthansa codeshare to Russia from Feb 2020
- Lufthansa / Austrian suspends Tehran service till late-March 2020
- Lufthansa W20 Frankfurt – Chicago aircraft changes as of 10JAN20
- Lufthansa Oct 2020 Chennai aircraft changes
- Lufthansa Jan 2020 Frankfurt – Denver aircraft changes
- Lufthansa S20 Frankfurt – Atlanta aircraft changes as of 02JAN20