Lufthansa German Airlines ranks upfront among the world's leading airlines. Lufthansa adheres firmly to economic and strategic criteria, and attaches overriding importance to quality and innovation, safety and reliability.
Deutsche Lufthansa AG, commonly known as Lufthansa, is the largest German airline and, when combined with its subsidiaries, also the largest airline in Europe both in terms of fleet size and passengers carried during 2017. The name of the company is derived from the German word,...
Routesonline provides an update on the operations of the Airbus A380. We also reveal the network size of each operator and the top destinations...
- Lufthansa closes Jeddah bookings from mid-Jan 2020
- EGYPTAIR further expands Lufthansa codeshare from Oct 2019
- EGYPTAIR / Lufthansa expands codeshare service from late-Sep 2019
- Lufthansa Group adds Ljubljana service in 4Q19
- Lufthansa Oct 2020 Frankfurt – Chicago aircraft changes
- Lufthansa adds Ottawa service from May 2020