Introduction to Pacific Coastal Airlines
A privately owned, British Columbia based regional airline operating from Vancouver International Airport’s South Terminal (YVR), Pacific Coastal is now the sixth-largest airline operating at YVR, based on outbound seats, and third largest in takeoffs and landings. It flies to 16 airports and with its affiliate airline Wilderness Seaplanes located in Port Hardy on north Vancouver Island, connects to more than 50 additional destinations in the province from as far east as Cranbrook in the Rocky Mountains, as far north as Prince George, or Masset on the legendary island of Haida...
Pacific Coastal Airlines in the end of October 2020 plans to resume Vancouver – Masset route, announced earlier this week. The airline...
- Pacific Coastal to resume Victoria – Prince George service in Oct 2020
- Pacific Coastal expands interim schedule in August 2020
- Pacific Coastal expands planned July 2020 Interim schedule
- Pacific Coastal expands interim schedule in July 2020
- Pacific Coastal 01JUN20 – 27JUN20 interim schedules as of 11MAY20
- Pacific Coastal extends scheduled service suspension to late-May 2020