SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline and has an attractive offering to frequent travelers. Operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS offers more than 800 flights daily. Annually more than 29 million passengers travel with SAS between close to 120 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Membership in Star Alliance™ provides SAS’s customers with access to a far-reaching network and smooth connections. In addition to airline operations, activities at SAS include ground handling services (SAS Ground Handling), technical...
Routes Europe, the route development forum for Europe, will this April gather senior decision-makers in Bergen, Norway, to discuss some of the most...
- Airline industry ‘the masters of self-destruction’
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - July 2017
- SAS outlines its commitment to quality
- SAS to secure Irish AOC for new operational bases in London and Spain.