Introduction to SAS Scandinavian Airlines
SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline and has an attractive offering to frequent travelers. Operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS offers more than 800 flights daily. Annually more than 29 million passengers travel with SAS between close to 120 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Membership in Star Alliance™ provides SAS’s customers with access to a far-reaching network and smooth connections. In addition to airline operations, activities at SAS include ground handling services (SAS Ground Handling), technical...
IndiGo’s 71st domestic destination, Ryanair’s winter expansion from Naples, and Avianca’s new Mexican service from Costa Rica’s capital San Jose...
- Eurowings becomes latest airline to establish Stockholm base
- Routes in brief: WestJet, Go First, SAS and more
- Air Dolomiti, SAS add new Swedish routes
- Norwegian resumes Arlanda flights after five-month hiatus
- Route Analysis: Munich-Aarhus
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 29)