SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline and has an attractive offering to frequent travelers. Operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS offers more than 800 flights daily. Annually more than 29 million passengers travel with SAS between close to 120 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Membership in Star Alliance™ provides SAS’s customers with access to a far-reaching network and smooth connections. In addition to...
Ongoing profitability challenges in the aviation sector require more innovative solutions, says a leading industry figure.
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - latest update
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - July 2017
- SAS outlines its commitment to quality
- SAS to secure Irish AOC for new operational bases in London and Spain.
- Aarhus - the ‘Nordic Tiger’ roars to life as European Capital of Culture