Introduction to SAS Scandinavian Airlines
SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline and has an attractive offering to frequent travelers. Operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS offers more than 800 flights daily. Annually more than 29 million passengers travel with SAS between close to 120 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Membership in Star Alliance™ provides SAS’s customers with access to a far-reaching network and smooth connections. In addition to airline operations, activities at SAS include ground handling services (SAS Ground Handling), technical...
An initial three routes will be served by the LCC from Stockholm Arlanda.
- Route Analysis: Munich-Aarhus
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 29)
- SAS plans new Norwegian route
- European carriers make substantial cuts
- Leading Airline CEOs Tackle the Question of Sustainability at Routes Europe 2020
- Airline industry ‘the masters of self-destruction’