Introduction to SAS Scandinavian Airlines
SAS is Scandinavia’s leading airline and has an attractive offering to frequent travelers. Operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS offers more than 800 flights daily. Annually more than 29 million passengers travel with SAS between close to 120 destinations in Europe, the US and Asia. Membership in Star Alliance™ provides SAS’s customers with access to a far-reaching network and smooth connections. In addition to airline operations, activities at SAS include ground handling services (SAS Ground Handling), technical...
The latest airline route news, featuring network changes, schedule alterations, codeshares and interline agreements.
- SAS Announces First Routes To Africa ‘In Decades’
- SAS To Make Thailand Comeback After Nearly A Decade
- 50 New Routes Starting in February 2023
- Key quotes: Routes Europe 2022
- Top 20: European Airlines
- Routes in Brief: IndiGo, Ryanair, Avianca and more