Azores Airlines links the Azores with destinations within Europe and North America. It is owned by SATA Air Açores.
Azores Airlines in January 2018 is launching Airbus A321neo operation, replacing the airline’s Airbus A310-300 aircraft. Configuration of...
- Azores Airlines adjusts planned Barcelona operation in S17
- Azores Airlines schedules new routes in S17
- Azores Airlines sticks with Airbus for middle of market solution
- SATA Adds Limited Funchal – Boston Service in Dec 2016/Jan 2017
- SATA International Adds A330 Service to Montreal in S16
- SATA International S16 Planned A330/A340 Operation as of 21MAR16