Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed airline and the largest budget carrier in China. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines is operating over 130 domestic routes and over 80 international and regional routes from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) , Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and other lagre bases including Shenzhen (SZX), Shijiazhuang (SJW), Shenyang(SHE) and Jieyang(SWA). The international and regional destination includes Japan, South...
Chinese low-cost carrier Spring Airlines next month is adding new route to Japan, as the airline opened reservation for Guangzhou – Osaka...
- Spring Airlines increases Shanghai – Saga service from Jan 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Yangzhou – Hong Kong service from Jan 2019
- Spring Airlines plans Dalian – Jeju late-August 2018 launch
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Chiang Mai service from July 2018
- Spring Airlines adds Ningbo – Macau service from late-May 2018
- Spring Airlines adds new Cambodia routes from Dec 2017