Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed airline and the largest budget carrier in China. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines is operating over 130 domestic routes and over 80 international and regional routes from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) , Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and other lagre bases including Shenzhen (SZX), Shijiazhuang (SJW), Shenyang(SHE) and Jieyang(SWA). The international and regional destination includes Japan, South...
Chinese low-cost carrier Spring Airlines later this month introduces new route to Korea, as the airline plans Dalian – Jeju service. From...
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Chiang Mai service from July 2018
- Spring Airlines adds Ningbo – Macau service from late-May 2018
- Spring Airlines adds new Cambodia routes from Dec 2017
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Singapore service in Nov 2017
- Spring Airlines resumes Nanchang – Bangkok from July 2017
- Spring Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh service from late-Apr 2017