Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed no-frills airline and the largest budget carrier in North Asia. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines operates from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG) and Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA) flying to over 80 destinations. This includes over 60 cities in Mainland China as well as international and regional flights to Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea and Cambodia. Other...
Chinese low-cost carrier Spring Airlines later this month introduces new route to Korea, as the airline plans Dalian – Jeju service. From...
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Chiang Mai service from July 2018
- Spring Airlines adds Ningbo – Macau service from late-May 2018
- Spring Airlines adds new Cambodia routes from Dec 2017
- Spring Airlines adds Guangzhou – Singapore service in Nov 2017
- Spring Airlines resumes Nanchang – Bangkok from July 2017
- Spring Airlines launches Ho Chi Minh service from late-Apr 2017