Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed airline and the largest budget carrier in China. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines is operating over 130 domestic routes and over 80 international and regional routes from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) , Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and other lagre bases including Shenzhen (SZX), Shijiazhuang (SJW), Shenyang(SHE) and Jieyang(SWA).
The international and regional destination includes Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore,...
Spring Airlines in August 2019 plans to launch new international route from Nanjing, with the schedule of Nanjing – Jeju route. From...
- Spring Airlines plans Yangon launch in July 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Ningbo – Kaohsiung service from June 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Shenzhen – Nagoya service from May 2019
- Spring Airlines expands Osaka network in March/April 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Yangzhou/Taizhou – Taipei service from April 2019
- Spring Airlines adds Xuzhou – Bangkok service from April 2019