Shanghai-based Spring Airlines (9C) is a publically-listed airline and the largest budget carrier in China. Founded in 2004, Spring Airlines is operating over 130 domestic routes and over 80 international and regional routes from its major hubs at Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) , Shanghai Hongqiao Airport (SHA) and other lagre bases including Shenzhen (SZX), Shijiazhuang (SJW), Shenyang(SHE) and Jieyang(SWA).
The international and regional destination includes Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore,...
Spring Airlines from late-October 2019 introduces new international route from Shenzhen, with the offering of Shenzhen – Phuket route....
- Spring Airlines W19 Shanghai – Ibaraki frequency changes
- Spring Airlines increases Xi’An – Osaka service from Nov 2019
- Spring Airlines 4Q19 International network additions
- Spring Airlines expands Macau network in W19
- Spring Airlines adds Nanjing – Jeju service from mid-August 2019
- Spring Airlines plans Yangon launch in July 2019