Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators,...
has updated their profile
6 months 15 days ago
SunExpress during summer 2019 season is adding new route to Russia, offering Izmir – St. Petersburg nonstop flight. This route will be...
- SunExpress W18 Hannover – Adana service changes
- SunExpress adds Bahrain service from Nov 2018
- SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18
- SunExpress adds Ankara – Munich route from late-Oct 2018
- SunExpress resumes Dalaman – Berlin service from May 2019
- New aircraft to open up route opportunities for SunExpress