Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried around 65 million people and 2015 is the year that SunExpress will look back on its 25 year success story. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it...
Some of the biggest names in European aviation are set to debate the industry’s future this April at Bilbao conference
- SunExpress outlines leased A320 operation from June 2018
- Pegasus raises Airbus order to 100 aircraft
- European airline consolidation expected
- SunExpress adds Adana – Tehran service in W17
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?
- SunExpress invites airports to propose new services