Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies...
Turkish carrier SunExpress in recent weeks filed additional routes to be launched in summer 2019 season, including service from Ankara, Antalya...
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Lufthansa / SunExpress begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: Airbus, Air France, SunExpress, Adria Airways
- SunExpress adds Izmir – St. Petersburg service in S19
- SunExpress W18 Hannover – Adana service changes
- SunExpress adds Bahrain service from Nov 2018