Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried around 65 million people and 2015 is the year that SunExpress will look back on its 25 year success story. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it...
Senior network planners from more than 100 of the world’s leading carriers will be accepting meeting requests when scheduling opens.
- Airline in focus: SunExpress
- Leading carriers confirm their attendance at Routes Africa
- Airlines must be the 'master of their destiny' amid Brexit uncertainty
- Drones 'increasingly likely' to be used in terror attacks
- SunExpress S18 new routes as of 19FEB18
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference