Introduction to SunExpress
Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies and loyal customers.
SunExpress (XQ / Turkish AOC) has its homebase in Antalya on the Turkish...
Leisure carrier SunExpress is closing its German division as part of a restructuring to focus on the Turkish tourism market.
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 12)
- SunExpress 04-22JUN20 operations as of 08JUN20
- SunExpress expands Middle East network in 1Q20
- SunExpress S20 new routes as of 23DEC19
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Skopje service in S20
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Milan service in S20