Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies...
Turkish carrier SunExpress in recent schedule update filed new routes for summer 2020 season, including service resumptions. Planned routes...
- SunExpress schedules leased Air Belgium A340 service in May/June 2019
- SunExpress schedules short-term Wamos Boeing 747 service in May 2019
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Lufthansa / SunExpress begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: Airbus, Air France, SunExpress, Adria Airways