Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried around 65 million people and 2015 is the year that SunExpress will look back on its 25 year success story. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it...
SunExpress recently filed additional new routes scheduled for summer 2018 season, previously not reported on Airlineroute . Planned additional...
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- SunExpress outlines leased A320 operation from June 2018
- Pegasus raises Airbus order to 100 aircraft
- European airline consolidation expected
- SunExpress adds Adana – Tehran service in W17
- What do airlines want to hear from airports?