Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies and loyal customers.
SunExpress (XQ / Turkish AOC) has its homebase in Antalya on the Turkish...
SunExpress in the first quarter of 2020 plans to expand service to The Middle East, with flights from Antalya and Trabzon. Planned new routes as...
- SunExpress S20 new routes as of 23DEC19
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Skopje service in S20
- SunExpress adds Izmir – Milan service in S20
- SunExpress adds Trabzon – Dammam service from late-Dec 2019
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 13SEP19