Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies...
SunExpress in late-May and early-June 2019 is leasing Air Belgium A340 aircraft to support its operation to/from Antalya , based on OAG...
- SunExpress schedules short-term Wamos Boeing 747 service in May 2019
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19
- Meet the region’s leading airlines at Routes Europe 2019
- Lufthansa / SunExpress begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: Airbus, Air France, SunExpress, Adria Airways
- SunExpress adds Izmir – St. Petersburg service in S19