Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey.
Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people.
This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators, travel agencies and loyal customers.
SunExpress (XQ / Turkish AOC) has its homebase in Antalya on the Turkish...
SunExpress in summer 2020 season is launching new service to Milan, the Host City of World Routes 2020 . From 04JUN20 to 28SEP20, the airline...
- SunExpress adds Trabzon – Dammam service from late-Dec 2019
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 13SEP19
- SunExpress schedules leased Air Belgium A340 service in May/June 2019
- SunExpress schedules short-term Wamos Boeing 747 service in May 2019
- SunExpress files additional new routes in S19