Since its founding in 1989 as a joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines, SunExpress has gained its place as the leisure specialist throughout the whole of Europe and is amongst the largest airlines in terms of traffic between Germany and Turkey. Since its first flight in April 1990 until today it has carried over 65 million people. This is a result that would not have been achieved had it not been for the close collaboration with reputable and individual tour operators,...
Europe’s biggest carriers, including Lufthansa, Ryanair, British Airways and easyJet, will be attending the event to negotiate their future route...
- Lufthansa / SunExpress begins codeshare partnership from Dec 2018
- Bulletin board: Airbus, Air France, SunExpress, Adria Airways
- SunExpress adds Izmir – St. Petersburg service in S19
- SunExpress W18 Hannover – Adana service changes
- SunExpress adds Bahrain service from Nov 2018
- SunExpress S19 network additions as of 18OCT18