Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
Swiss starting October 2020 is launching Airbus A321neo service, based on last week’s schedule update. As of 25SEP20, A321neo to operate...
- Swiss Sep/Oct 2020 Intercontinental network as of 01SEP20
- Lufthansa Group March 2020 China / Hong Kong service changes
- Lufthansa Group Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China service changes as of 04FEB20
- Swiss 1Q18 Sao Paulo operation changes as of 07SEP17
- Swiss outlines leased Adria CRJ900 service in 3Q17
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
Latest Updates from Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
7 months 15 days ago