Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies...
Swiss International Air Lines on Wednesday (06SEP17) opened reservation for its planned Boeing 777-300ER service on Zurich – Sao Paulo...
- Swiss outlines leased Adria CRJ900 service in 3Q17
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
- Swiss revises Avro RJ100 operations Jun - Aug 2017
- Swiss S17 CS300 operations as of 29MAY17
- Swiss removes planned Niš / Wroclaw W17 operations as of 26MAY17
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW