Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
Benedikt Escher promoted after predecessor moves across the border to Austrian Airlines.
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
- Swiss NW20 Intercontinental network as of 07OCT20
- Swiss A321neo W20 network as of 02OCT20
- Swiss NW20 Johannesburg aircraft changes
- Edelweiss Air files preliminary Muscat service from Nov 2020
- Swiss A321neo October 2020 operations as of 25SEP20
Latest Updates from Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
1 year 11 days ago