Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
SWISS is adding the route as it transitions to offering more leisure services.
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Smaller SWISS to focus on medium-term leisure growth
- Interview: SWISS head of network management
- SWISS to launch five routes, focuses on leisure traffic
- SWISS appoints new head of network
- Lufthansa fuels Frankfurt long-haul leisure competition
Latest Updates from Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
1 year 5 months ago