Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
The 15th regional route development event will unite some of the biggest carriers in Europe and across the world to drive sustained growth for the...
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 21)
- Top 20: European Airlines
- Routes In Brief: Virgin Australia, Swiss, Volotea And More
- Routes in brief: Finnair, flydubai, PLAY and more
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Route Analysis: Geneva-Sharm al-Sheikh
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.'s Network Powered by
Explore Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.'s Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper