Introduction to Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) is The Airline of Switzerland, serving over 100 destinations in 44 countries worldwide from Zurich, Geneva and Lugano and carrying some 18 million passengers a year with its fleet of around 90 aircraft. The company’s Swiss WorldCargo division provides a comprehensive range of airport-to-airport airfreight services for high-value and care-intensive consignments to around 175 destinations in more than 80 countries. As The Airline of Switzerland, SWISS embodies its home country’s traditional values, and is committed to delivering the...
Swiss International Air Lines for the remainder of Northern summer 2020 season plans to operate following Intercontinental routes, including...
- Lufthansa Group March 2020 China / Hong Kong service changes
- Lufthansa Group Feb/Mar 2020 Mainland China service changes as of 04FEB20
- Swiss 1Q18 Sao Paulo operation changes as of 07SEP17
- Swiss outlines leased Adria CRJ900 service in 3Q17
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
- Swiss revises Avro RJ100 operations Jun - Aug 2017
Latest Updates from Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.
Swiss International Air Lines Ltd.:
has updated their profile
7 months 10 days ago