Swiss International Air Lines AG (short Swiss , stylized as SWISS ) is the national airline of Switzerland operating scheduled services in Europe and to North America, South America, Africa and Asia. Its main hub is Zurich Airport, with a focus city operation at Geneva Airport. The airline was formed after the 2001 bankruptcy of Swissair, Switzerland's former flag carrier. Swiss is a member of the Star Alliance. It is a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group, with headquarters at...
Swiss International Air Lines on Wednesday (06SEP17) opened reservation for its planned Boeing 777-300ER service on Zurich – Sao Paulo...
- Swiss outlines leased Adria CRJ900 service in 3Q17
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
- Swiss revises Avro RJ100 operations Jun - Aug 2017
- Swiss S17 CS300 operations as of 29MAY17
- Swiss removes planned Niš / Wroclaw W17 operations as of 26MAY17
- Route rundown: WRO - ZRH, YUL - SJU, QRO - MDW