Introduction to TAAG Angola Airlines
TAAG Angola Airlines - Linhas Aereas de Angola is the flag carrier of Angola. Based in Luanda, it operates both within Africa and to long haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
The airline currently operates a range of codeshare agreements with the World's leading airlines such as South African Airways, BA, Lufhansa, Air France and KLM, and flies to over 31 destinations - over 13 domestic and 20 international.
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Portugal’s HyFly To Operate TAAG Angola Airlines’ Lisbon Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- CAAC approves two international routes
- TAAG resumes regular International service from late-Sep 2020
- TAAG resumes domestic service from mid-Sep 2020
- TAAG Angola July 2020 Preliminary International operations