TAAG Angola Airlines - Linhas Aereas de Angola is the flag carrier of Angola. Based in Luanda, it operates both within Africa and to long haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia. The airline currently operates a range of codeshare agreements with the World's leading airlines such as BA, Lufhansa and KLM, and flies to over 31 destinations - over 13 domestic and 20 international.
TAAG Angola earlier this month re-opened First Class reservation on Luanda – Lisbon route, from 01OCT18 to 27OCT18. For the moment this...
- TAAG Angola closes First Class reservation on Boeing 777 service from Oct 2018
- New Angolan domestic airline orders six turboprops
- TAAG NS18 Brasil service changes
- TAAG Angola NW17 Brasil service changes
- TAAG Angola NS17 Africa service changes
- TAAG NS17 Brazil frequency changes