TAAG Angola Airlines - Linhas Aereas de Angola is the flag carrier of Angola. Based in Luanda, it operates both within Africa and to long haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia. The airline currently operates a range of codeshare agreements with the World's leading airlines such as BA, Lufhansa and KLM, and flies to over 31 destinations - over 13 domestic and 20 international.
TAAG Angola at the launch of Northern winter 2018/19 season plans to increase service to Mozambique. From 30OCT18, the airline’s Luanda...
- TAAG Angola re-opens Boeing 777 First Class bookings from Oct 2018
- TAAG expands Johannesburg service in NW18
- TAAG re-opens Boeing 777 First Class bookings for Lisbon in Oct 2018
- TAAG Angola closes First Class reservation on Boeing 777 service from Oct 2018
- New Angolan domestic airline orders six turboprops
- TAAG NS18 Brasil service changes