TAAG Angola Airlines - Linhas Aereas de Angola is the flag carrier of Angola. Based in Luanda, it operates both within Africa and to long haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
The airline currently operates a range of codeshare agreements with the World's leading airlines such as South African Airways, BA, Lufhansa, Air France and KLM, and flies to over 31 destinations - over 13 domestic and 20 international.
TAAG Angola Airlines in Northern winter 2019/20 season is temporary suspending service on Luanda – Rio de Janeiro Galeao route, where the...
- TAAG Angola resumes Ilha do Sal service from April 2019
- TAAG consolidates Brazzaville / Kinshasa service in NW18
- TAAG boosts Brazil service in NW18
- TAAG adds Lagos service from Nov 2018
- TAAG Angola expands Maputo service in NW18
- TAAG Angola re-opens Boeing 777 First Class bookings from Oct 2018