Introduction to TAAG Angola Airlines
TAAG Angola Airlines - Linhas Aereas de Angola is the flag carrier of Angola. Based in Luanda, it operates both within Africa and to long haul destinations in Europe, the Middle East, South America and Asia.
The airline currently operates a range of codeshare agreements with the World's leading airlines such as South African Airways, BA, Lufhansa, Air France and KLM, and flies to over 31 destinations - over 13 domestic and 20 international.
TAAG Angola in recent schedule update filed preliminary International operations, which would see the airline resumes International scheduled...
- TAAG 15-day scheduled service suspension from 20MAR20
- TAAG Increases Luanda – Lagos service from April 2020
- TAAG Angola schedules Boeing 777 Lagos inaugural in mid-Dec 2019
- TAAG Plans Lagos launch from Dec 2019
- TAAG Angola suspends Rio de Janeiro service in NW19
- TAAG Angola resumes Ilha do Sal service from April 2019