Introduction to TACV - Cabo Verde Airlines
TACV Cabo Verde Airlines is the flag carrier of Cabo Verde. One of the oldest accredited IATA and IOSA airlines in Africa, it has been operating from its hubs in Praia and Sal for over 58 years.
Using a fleet of Boeing and ATR aircraft, TACV flies to 18 destinations in 4 continents, and will soon be adding flights to Las Palmas, Joao Pessoa / Brazil, and Natal / Brazil.
Cabo Verde Airlines since last week temporary suspended scheduled operations, which went into effect since 18MAR20. The 30-day suspension of...
- Cabo Verde Airlines March - May 2020 service adjustment as of 12MAR20
- Cabo Verde Airlines cancels Feb/Mar 2020 Italy service as of 27FEB20
- Cabo Verde Airlines increases Paris flights from late-Dec 2019
- Cabo Verde Airlines revises Lagos frequencies from mid-Dec 2019
- Cabo Verde Airlines maintains Praia – Boston service from Dec 2019
- Cabo Verde Airlines increases planned Porto Alegre service from Dec 2019