TACV Cabo Verde Airlines is the flag carrier of Cabo Verde. One of the oldest accredited IATA and IOSA airlines in Africa, it has been operating from its hubs in Praia and Sal for over 58 years. Using a fleet of Boeing and ATR aircraft, TACV flies to 18 destinations in 4 continents, and will soon be adding flights to Las Palmas, Joao Pessoa / Brazil, and Natal / Brazil.
TACV Cabo Verde Airlines from June 2018 is expanding service to Italy, including new service addition to Rome. Planned service increase as...
- TACV adds Salvador da Bahia service from June 2018
- TACV adds Milan service from March 2018
- TACV schedules 767 service in April 2017
- TACV Service Changes to Fortaleza from Oct 2016
- TACV Resumes Milan Bergamo Flights from late-Dec 2015
- TACV Adds Las Palmas – Lisbon Service from mid-Dec 2015