TACV Cabo Verde Airlines is the flag carrier of Cabo Verde. One of the oldest accredited IATA and IOSA airlines in Africa, it has been operating from its hubs in Praia and Sal for over 58 years. Using a fleet of Boeing and ATR aircraft, TACV flies to 18 destinations in 4 continents, and will soon be adding flights to Las Palmas, Joao Pessoa / Brazil, and Natal / Brazil.
Cabo Verde Airlines from December 2018 plans to offer service to Senegal, with the scheduling of Ilha do Sal – Dakar route. From 09DEC18,...
- TACV boosts Italy service from June 2018
- TACV adds Salvador da Bahia service from June 2018
- TACV adds Milan service from March 2018
- TACV schedules 767 service in April 2017
- TACV Service Changes to Fortaleza from Oct 2016
- TACV Resumes Milan Bergamo Flights from late-Dec 2015