TACV Cabo Verde Airlines is the flag carrier of Cabo Verde. One of the oldest accredited IATA and IOSA airlines in Africa, it has been operating from its hubs in Praia and Sal for over 58 years. Using a fleet of Boeing and ATR aircraft, TACV flies to 18 destinations in 4 continents, and will soon be adding flights to Las Palmas, Joao Pessoa / Brazil, and Natal / Brazil.
TACV Cabo Verde Airlines from March 2018 plans to resume service to Italy, after over 2 years hiatus. From 19MAR18, the airline plans to operate...
- TACV schedules 767 service in April 2017
- TACV Service Changes to Fortaleza from Oct 2016
- TACV Resumes Milan Bergamo Flights from late-Dec 2015
- TACV Adds Las Palmas – Lisbon Service from mid-Dec 2015
- TACV to Launch Direct Flight to Rotterdam
- TACV Cabo Verde Airlines Milan Bergamo S15 Service Changes