TACV Cabo Verde Airlines is the flag carrier of Cabo Verde. One of the oldest accredited IATA and IOSA airlines in Africa, it has been operating from its hubs in Praia and Sal for over 58 years.
Using a fleet of Boeing and ATR aircraft, TACV flies to 18 destinations in 4 continents, and will soon be adding flights to Las Palmas, Joao Pessoa / Brazil, and Natal / Brazil.
Loftleidir Icelandic, which has bought a majority share in Cabo Verde Airlines, has big ambitions for developing routes and increasing tourism to...
- Cabo Verde Airlines adds Rome service from July 2019
- Cabo Verde Airlines adds Dakar service from Dec 2018
- TACV boosts Italy service from June 2018
- TACV adds Salvador da Bahia service from June 2018
- TACV adds Milan service from March 2018
- TACV schedules 767 service in April 2017