Introduction to Thai AirAsia
Indonesian subsidiary of the AirAsia group, operating a number of services from its base in Bangkok.
Routes' latest update on how airlines and airports across the Asia-Pacific region are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Thai AirAsia cancels International service 22MAR20 – 25APR20
- Thai AirAsia cancels additional service to Greater China Region in March 2020
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 International service changes as of 01MAR20
- AirAsia Group Feb/Mar 2020 China service changes as of 09FEB20
- Thai AirAsia adds new Bangkok – China routes in Jan 2020
- Thai AirAsia adds Chinese New Year charters from Krabi in 1Q20