Indonesian subsidiary of the AirAsia group, operating a number of services from its base in Bangkok.
Thai AirAsia between June and August 2018 is increasing international service, including planned new routes. Planned operation as follows....
- Thai AirAsia converts Bangkok – Nanjing to regular service from April 2018
- Thai AirAsia adds Bangkok – Johor Bahru from Feb 2018
- Thai AirAsia schedules new domestic routes from Feb 2018
- Thai AirAsia adds Phuket – Kunming service from Feb 2018
- Thai AirAsia adds Bangkok – Chengdu service from Feb 2018
- Thai AirAsia adds new India routes from late-Sep 2017