Introduction to Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations in Europe, 17 destinations in America, 37 destinations in Far East & Asia,...
Routes' weekly update on how airlines and airports across Europe are responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e April 19)
- Turkish Airlines suspends all international flights
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 29)
- COVID-19: Europe market update (w/e March 22)
- Turkish Airlines schedules Boeing 787 Almaty / Kyiv service in S20
- Turkish Airlines delays planned long-haul route launch in S20