Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. Currently, the Republic of Turkey's Prime Ministry Privatization Administration owns a 49.12% interest in THY, while 50.88% of shares are publicly traded.
Turkish Airlines started its journey in 1933 with 5 airplanes. The airline became an international aviation organization possessing 27 aircraft, 3.909 seats and 5.735 employees in 1982. Currently, the airline flies to 122 countries and 304 destinations all around the world; 114 destinations...
Turkish Airlines in summer 2020 season is adjusting service to Tokyo, reflected in the reservation system in the last 24 hours. From 30MAR20, the...
- Turkish Airlines adds A330 Hatay service in 4Q19
- IndiGo expands Turkish Airlines codeshare to London in Oct 2019
- Turkish Airlines adds new A330-200 Africa routes in S20
- Turkish Airlines adds A350 Seoul service from August 2020
- Turkish Airlines / EVA Air expands codeshare partnership from Oct 2019
- Turkish Airlines W19 Casablanca aircraft changes
has updated their profile
7 months 17 days ago