Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
Hungarian low-cost airline Wizz Air is to launch five new routes from London Luton after confirming plans to base four additional Airbus A320...
- Boeing strikes back at Airbus’ record $50bn order
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- Wizz Air boss readies for industry turmoil
- A new gateway to Israel
- Wizz Air plans Athens launch in 1Q18
- WizzAir expands Kutaisi routes from May 2018