Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
Wizz Air from June 2018 is launching additional route from Tuzla, announced by the airline last week. From 18JUN18, the airline will offer Tuzla...
- Europe's aviation industry by numbers - Q1 2018 update
- Wizz Air further expands Vienna base operation in 1Q19
- Wizz Air adds Stockholm – Szczecin service in May 2018
- Wizz Air expands Cluj network in 2018
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Vienna network in S18
- Wizz Air expands Olsztyn-Mazury network from May 2018