Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
Four of the top six fastest-growing major airlines in the world over the past year were low-cost carriers, new research by Routesonline has found,...
- Five aviation predictions for 2018
- Low-cost carrier Wizz moves further west
- Airline registrations flood in for Routes Europe
- Wizz Air plans Vienna launch in April 2018
- Orders update: Airbus finishes the year with a flourish
- Wizz Air London Luton network changes from Jan 2018