Short but rich history The plan to launch Wizz Air was conceived in June 2003 when six people with a wide range of airline expertise and successful track records teamed up with József Váradi, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. In just three months, Wizz Air was a registered company ready to fly. The first flight took off on the 19th of May 2004 from Katowice. Today Wizz Air offers over 500 routes from 27 bases in the region: Gdansk, Lublin, Poznan, Katowice,...
Wizz Air last week announced new service launch on Vienna – Eilat/Ovda route, scheduled to commence on 17NOV18. Airbus A320 and/or A321 to...
- Ghana hosts the return of Routes Africa
- Route rundown: LTN-VDA, EWR-SDQ, ADD-ASM
- Wizz Air expands Chisinau network from Dec 2018
- Wizz Air adds Cluj – Birmingham link from Dec 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: LEVEL, A380, Bamboo Airways, Boeing, Wizz Air and more
- Wizz Air expands London Luton network in W18