Wizz Air is the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, operates a fleet of 60 Airbus A320 aircraft and offers more than 380 routes from 21 bases, connecting 100 destinations across 35 countries. At Wizz Air, a team of over 1,700 aviation professionals delivers superior service and very low ticket prices making Wizz Air the preferred choice of over 15.8 million passengers in 2014.
Routesonline's profile of an unserved, underserved or upcoming route as featured on Route Exchange. This month we take a look at the case for...
- Wizz Air adjusts planned Polish network in S18
- Wizz Air expands Ukraine network in S18
- Wizz Air expands Sibiu base from June 2018
- Route rundown: LTN-LWO, DOH-SKG, LKO-SHJ
- WizzAir expands London Luton network in S18
- Wizz reveals London Luton expansion