Grantley Adams International Airport Inc. (GAIA Inc.) is the operator of the lone airport in Barbados and was incorporated on October 13, 1998 under the Companies Act. The Government of Barbados is the sole shareholder. Since January 16th, 2006, GAIA Inc. has been fully responsible for the commercial operations and management of the airport. Our VISION to make Grantley Adams International Airport the best airtport of its size anywhere in the world. Our MISSION To be a...
Virgin Atlantic in recent schedule update filed planned Airbus A330-200 operation from London Gatwick , mainly serving Caribbean market. The...
- Virgin Atlantic W17 New A330 Upper Class service entry update as of 09AUG17
- Avianca ends Barbados service in July 2017
- Condor updates Munich - Caribbean routing in W17
- American Miami – Barbados aircraft changes from June 2017
- Virgin Atlantic adds Heathrow – Barbados seasonal service in W17
- Virgin Atlantic launches Heathrow-Barbados route