Grantley Adams International Airport Inc. (GAIA Inc.) is the operator of the lone airport in Barbados and was incorporated on October 13, 1998 under the Companies Act. The Government of Barbados is the sole shareholder. Since January 16th, 2006, GAIA Inc. has been fully responsible for the commercial operations and management of the airport. Our VISION to make Grantley Adams International Airport the best airtport of its size anywhere in the world. Our MISSION To be a...
Air Canada during the month of April 2018 is temporary adjusting operational aircraft on Toronto – Bridgetown (Barbados) route, reflected...
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18
- Copa Airlines plans Barbados launch in July 2018
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Barbados service from May 2018
- Virgin Atlantic outlines A330-200 London network in S18
- Virgin Atlantic W17 New A330 Upper Class service entry update as of 09AUG17
- Avianca ends Barbados service in July 2017