Grantley Adams International Airport Inc. (GAIA Inc.) is the operator of the lone airport in Barbados and was incorporated on October 13, 1998 under the Companies Act. The Government of Barbados is the sole shareholder. Since January 16th, 2006, GAIA Inc. has been fully responsible for the commercial operations and management of the airport. Our VISION to make Grantley Adams International Airport the best airtport of its size anywhere in the world. Our MISSION To be a...
Copa Airlines plans to increase capacity on its planned new Panama City – Bridgetown (Barbados) service, set to commence on 17JUL18....
- Air Canada rouge boosts Montreal – Barbados capacity in W18
- American Airlines expands Caribbean network from Dec 2018
- Air Canada Barbados April 2018 aircraft changes
- Condor further expands long-haul service in W18
- Copa Airlines plans Barbados launch in July 2018
- American adds 737 MAX 8 Barbados service from May 2018