Introduction to Grantley Adams International Airport - Barbados
Grantley Adams International Airport Inc. (GAIA Inc.) is the operator of the lone airport in Barbados and was incorporated on October 13, 1998 under the Companies Act. The Government of Barbados is the sole shareholder.
Since January 16th, 2006, GAIA Inc. has been fully responsible for the commercial operations and management of the airport.
to make Grantley Adams International Airport the best airtport of its size anywhere in the world.
To be a successful world class provider, and facilitator of air transportation and related services.
Our CORPORATE SLOGAN
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Virgin Atlantic Launches Edinburgh-Barbados Route
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2021
- Aer Lingus increases UK domestic service
- Virgin Atlantic to begin international routes from Edinburgh
- KLM's South Atlantic network back at 2019 scale