Introduction to Hamilton International Airport
John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport is a growing international gateway for affordable travel and the largest overnight express freight airport in Canada. The Airport is owned by the City of Hamilton and managed under an agreement by TradePort International Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vantage Airport Group – an industry leading investor, developer and manager of airport assets. This allows Hamilton International to incorporate best-in-class practices from around the world into its operations. As an efficient facilitator of cargo and passenger...
With ACI Asia-Pacific welcoming three new members into its fold, we look at their route networks and key statistics.
- Swoop expands in British Columbia with new domestic routes
- Norwegian reduces Hamilton service in July 2019
- Swoop plans Mexico launch in 1Q19
- Routes Weekly top five: Norwegian's growth, Vistara order, Air Tanzania, Airbus A220, Vantage Airport Group and more
- The inside story: How Hamilton secured Norwegian's Dublin Route
- Swoop on track for launch despite labour dispute