Introduction to Finavia
Finavia is a Finnish airport company with a network of 20 airports in Finland. Helsinki Airport is the leading long-haul transfer hub in Northern Europe. With our five Lapland Airports the north is near. Our promise is ‘for smooth travelling’, which means that we do our everything to always provide safe, reliable, cost-effective and top-quality airport services.
Elsewhere, Helsinki Airport is poised to formally combine its two terminals into one.
- Finnair Adds Aircraft For European Routes
- Route Analysis: Helsinki-Seattle
- Finnair To Launch Helsinki-Seattle Route In 2022
- Finnair Adds Bus Connections On Two Domestic Routes
- JetBlue, Icelandair Expand Codeshare Partnership
- Finavia Targets Asia Rebuild