Introduction to Kyiv Sikorsky International Airport
International airport Kyiv(IEV) is a modern, efficient and advanced infrastructure object, which at the same time is remarkable part of Kyiv city and a successful transportation hub.
In 2019, the airport served 2,617,900 passengers.
The ULCC says it is adjusting its point-to-point network to 'maximally mitigate this impact by redistributing capacity.'
- Interview: Kyiv Sikorsky Chairman On Competition, Network And Airline Relations
- Interview: Kyiv Sikorsky Chairman Talks Infrastructure, Investment And Business
- Wizz Air To Ramp Up Ukraine Flying After Country Agrees to EU Open-Skies Treaty
- Wizz Air To Enter Jordanian Market
- Route Analysis: Kyiv-Sharjah
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more