Tiruchirappalli, commonly referred as Trichy a Rock City, is situated on the banks of river Kaveri. Trichy has a fine blend of temples and monuments and is a great travel destination. The city has a Rock Fort which is about 83 meter in height and is about 3,800 million years old; it is considered to be older than the Himalayas.
Historic but also, majestic is the Sri Ranganatha Swami Temple with 21 Gopurams which is situated in Sri Rangam about 7 km from Trichy. The Raja Gopuram of this temple is considered to be largest in South India. Thus, a very popular Tourist attraction, besides pilgrimage...
IndiGo starting July 2019 is adjusting service to Singapore, reflected in schedule listing as well as the airline’s website. Planned changes...
- Malindo Air NS19 International service changes as of 18FEB19
- Malindo Air increases Tiruchirapally flights in S19
- IndiGo launches new Singapore routes in Sep 2018
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Thai AirAsia adds new India routes from late-Sep 2017
- Malindo Air South Asia service increase from late-April 2017