Tiruchirappalli, commonly referred as Trichy a Rock City, is situated on the banks of river Kaveri. Trichy has a fine blend of temples and monuments and is a great travel destination. The city has a Rock Fort which is about 83 meter in height and is about 3,800 million years old; it is considered to be older than the Himalayas. Historic but also, majestic is the Sri Ranganatha Swami Temple with 21 Gopurams which is situated in Sri Rangam about 7 km from Trichy. The Raja...
Indian low-cost carrier IndiGo in September 2018 expands service to Singapore, with the launch of 2 additional routes from India. From 15SEP18,...
- Route rundown: LHR-BNA, DMK-TRZ, CLJ-TLV
- Thai AirAsia adds new India routes from late-Sep 2017
- Malindo Air South Asia service increase from late-April 2017
- Jet Airways expands Abu Dhabi service in 1Q17
- Air India Express boosts Sharjah flights from Sep 2016
- Malindo Air Adds New Penang International Routes from late-Sep 2015