About The Airport
Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Group with a 10% stake.
AML provide a unique business, environment friendly, safe and efficient airport facility, continually enriched by innovative services to ensure pleasant passenger experience, whilst striving to meet stakeholders' expectations and contributing to the national economy, by managing resources with professionalism and integrity. AML's vision is to make SSR International Airport a SMART Airport.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air Mauritius, Air Austral, Emirates, Air France, South African Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 27
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3370
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 1.7 million
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 50,000
- Ownership: Airports of Mauritius
- Operational Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 23