Introduction to ATOL / Airports of Mauritius Co. Ltd
Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Group with a 10% stake.
AML provide a unique business, environment...
Air Austral in the week of 15MAR20’s OAG schedules update filed Airbus A220-300 operation, in the first quarter of 2021. Initially the...
- Air Mauritius cancels Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Corsair updates W20 A330-900neo operations as of 03JAN20
- Condor NW20 Mauritius service adjustment as of 29NOV19
- Air Mauritius resumes Seychelles service from July 2019
- Air Mauritius Durban NS19 frequency variations
- CORRECTION: Air Madagascar files Mauritius – St. Pierre de la Reunion schedule in NS19