Introduction to ATOL / Airports of Mauritius Co. Ltd
Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Group with a 10% stake.
AML provide a unique business, environment...
Air Mauritius during the month of October 2020 continues to schedule limited service on Mauritius – Paris CDG route, on board Airbus...
- Air Mauritius increases Rodrigues Island service in Sep 2020
- Air Mauritius increases Rodrigues service in August 2020
- Air Mauritius schedules Rodrigues service in July/August 2020
- Air Austral A220 1Q21 Preliminary operations
- Air Mauritius cancels Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Corsair updates W20 A330-900neo operations as of 03JAN20