Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Group with a 10% stake.
AML provide a unique business, environment...
French carrier Corsair has filed additional routes to be operated by the new A330-900neo aircraft, as the airline extends schedule listing in the...
- Condor NW20 Mauritius service adjustment as of 29NOV19
- Air Mauritius resumes Seychelles service from July 2019
- Air Mauritius Durban NS19 frequency variations
- CORRECTION: Air Madagascar files Mauritius – St. Pierre de la Reunion schedule in NS19
- Air Mauritius ends Wuhan service in late-Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius further delays A330-900neo service to Jan 2019