Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports...
Air Madagascar in Northern summer 2019 season filed operational schedule for Mauritius – St. Pierre de la Reunion service, on board...
- Air Mauritius ends Wuhan service in late-Oct 2018
- Air Mauritius further delays A330-900neo service to Jan 2019
- Kenya Airways increases Mauritius flights from Nov 2018
- Air Mauritius adds Bangkok service from Oct 2018
- Eurowings W18 long-haul changes as of 11APR18
- Condor files W18 long-haul frequency increases