Introduction to ATOL / Airports of Mauritius Co. Ltd
Airports of Mauritius is the owner and operator of Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. The Government of Mauritius is the major shareholder of AML.
Airport Terminal Operations Limited (ATOL) is a Mauritian company founded in 2008 and is responsible for the operation of the new terminal at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. Its shareholders are the State of Mauritius via Airports of Mauritius Ltd (90%) and Aéroports de Paris Management (ADPM), a subsidiary of Aéroports de Paris (ADP) Group with a 10% stake.
AML provide a unique business, environment...
Air Mauritius from July 2020 plans to resume service to Rodrigues, subject to travel restrictions and approval. This will be the airline’s...
- Air Austral A220 1Q21 Preliminary operations
- Air Mauritius cancels Hong Kong service in Feb/Mar 2020
- Corsair updates W20 A330-900neo operations as of 03JAN20
- Condor NW20 Mauritius service adjustment as of 29NOV19
- Air Mauritius resumes Seychelles service from July 2019
- Air Mauritius Durban NS19 frequency variations