Introduction to Highlands & Islands Airports
Highland and Islands Airports Limited (HIAL) is a public corporation wholly owned by the Scottish Ministers. The company operates and manages 11 Airports at Barra, Benbecula, Campbeltown, Dundee, Islay, Inverness, Kirkwall, Stornoway, Sumburgh, Tiree and Wick. HIAL’s airports are vital to the social and economic welfare of the areas they serve, but are loss making, and are supported by subsidies from the Scottish Government in accordance with Section 34 of the Civil Aviation Act 1982.
“To provide and operate safe, secure and efficient airports which support the...
Highlands and Islands Airports Limited (HIAL) has confirmed its intention to scale back its air traffic modernisation plans
- Increase in HIAL passenger numbers and revenue
- HIAL ENJOYS 6.3% PASSENGER GROWTH
- HIAL REPORTS NEW GROWTH IN TURNOVER AND PASSENGER NUMBERS IN LATEST FINANCIAL YEAR STATEMENT
- Inverness opens its doors to new hub airport connectivity
- Reducing Air Passenger Duty Will Add £1bn to Scottish Economy
Latest Updates from Highlands & Islands Airports
4 months 23 days ago
Highlands & Islands Airports:
has updated their profile
3 years 7 months ago