Introduction to Seychelles International Airport
The opening of the Seychelles International Airport in 1972 marked the beginning of an important era in the evolution of Seychelles’ Air Transport and Tourism industries.
The airport was officially opened 7months after the landing of the first commercial flight to Seychelles by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on 20th March 1972.
Over the years that followed major developments of the facilities and infrastructures were implemented in order to ensure the level of services and the capacity requirement of airlines and other air transport operators.
Almost 40 years since its official...
Air Seychelles at the end of September 2020 intends to resume scheduled International operation. Based on current listing, the airline plans to...
- Edelweiss Air NW20 Seychelles aircraft changes
- Etihad re-opens global network
- Air Seychelles adds one-way Dubai passenger flights in July 2020
- Qatar Airways Seychelles aircraft changes from May 2020
- Air Seychelles Increases Mumbai service in 2Q20
- Ethiopian Airlines expands Seychelles capacity from late-Oct 2019