- Privately owned and operated – offering commercial contract flexibility
- Some of the lowest car parking fees in Germany. Average per passenger all-in fees amongst the lowest in Germany
- 24-hour operating license – customs on site
- No slots constraints
- Environmentally ideal – there are no noise restrictions and noise does not pose a health issue for the people that live close to the airport
- New terminal with 500,000 passengers per year capacity1.5 hours to Berlin by car
- Surrounded by superhighways and high-speed autobahns
- The InterCityExpress high-speed train connects all of...
50 invited guests from the corporate, politics and media sectors attended the opening of Airport Magdeburg/Cochstedt international’s first Cargo...
- Topping Out Ceremony with Numerous Well Wishers
- new destinations Dubai and Morocco
- First freight aircraft stationed
- Airport Magdeburg /Cochstedt launches new Ryanair flight
- Three new airlines starting with seven routes to the sun from / to Magdeburg/ Cochstedt