Introduction to Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Aerodynamics manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport).
Since June 2012, Aerodynamics is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Aerodynamics currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok.
They serve more than 9% of Russia’s total passenger traffic.
Aerodynamics is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in Russia.
Organisations Within Basel Aero
Wizz Air Abu Dhabi, the ultra-low-fare national airline of the UAE, is delighted to offer hassle-free and efficient travel from Krasnodar to Abu...
- Sochi International Airport is awarded with the 4-Star Airport Rating
- Spaten Haus restaurant opened at Sochi airport on January 12
- Sochi International Airport served its 11 millionth passenger
- Eurowings will continue to operate flights to Dusseldorf from Krasnodar
- "A-Technics" opened а linear maintenance station for aircraft at the Sochi airport
- Sochi airport indicators doubled in 8 months
Latest Updates from Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
2 months 9 days ago
3 months 9 days ago
3 months 27 days ago
4 months 11 days ago