Introduction to Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Aerodynamics manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport).
Since June 2012, Aerodynamics is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Aerodynamics currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok.
They serve more than 7% of Russia’s total passenger traffic.
Aerodynamics is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in Russia.
Organisations Within Basel Aero
The new point has opened in the terminal of Domestic Departures of Krasnodar airport, where passengers are pleasantly and tastefully check-in for...
- Anapa Airport set up summer terrace in Business Lounge
- Krasnodar Airport received the first flight of Eurowings from Dusseldorf
- Krasnodar Airport resumes direct flights to Thessaloniki
- Passengers can take an express PCR test for Covid-19 in Sochi airport
- Krasnodar Airport welcomes Eurowings’ flights from Dusseldorf
- Krasnodar Airport served more than 1.5 mln people for 5 months of 2021
Latest Updates from Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
8 days 10 hours ago
13 days 12 hours ago
2 months 10 days ago