Introduction to Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Aerodynamics manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport).
Since June 2012, Aerodynamics is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Aerodynamics currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok.
They serve more than 7% of Russia’s total passenger traffic.
Aerodynamics is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in Russia.
Organisations Within Basel Aero
Sochi International Airport launched an innovative system for repelling birds Universal-Acoustic, which will protect aircraft from the threat of...
- Passengers can pass a test for coronavirus at the airport of Krasnodar
- Sochi International Airport served more than 400 thousand passengers during the New Year holidays
- Routes Reconnected: Airports of Krashodar territory expects new flights to its airports
- Krasnodar international Airport is ready to deal with fog
- Sochi International Airport celebrates 75 years
- Travel to Krasnodar airport will be possible with e-visa