Introduction to Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Aerodynamics manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi International Airport, Krasnodar International Airport and Anapa International Airport).
Since June 2012, Aerodynamics is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Aerodynamics currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok.
They serve more than 9% of Russia’s total passenger traffic.
Aerodynamics is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in Russia.
Organisations Within Basel Aero
In anticipation of the autumn-winter period, the German low-cost airline Eurowings (a subsidiary of Lufthansa) has announced prolongation of...
- "A-Technics" opened а linear maintenance station for aircraft at the Sochi airport
- Sochi airport indicators doubled in 8 months
- A new restaurant has opened at the Krasnodar airport
- Anapa Airport set up summer terrace in Business Lounge
- Krasnodar Airport received the first flight of Eurowings from Dusseldorf
- Krasnodar Airport resumes direct flights to Thessaloniki
Latest Updates from Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Aerodynamics (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa):
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 16 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
1 month 30 days ago