Introduction to Basel Aero (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Established in 2007, Basel Aero manages airports on South of Russia (Krasnodar Territory - Sochi, Anapa and Krasnodar). Since June 2012, Basel Aero is a joint venture of Changi Airports International (a wholly owned subsidiary of Changi Airport Group) and Sberbank of Russia. Basel Aero currently unites airports in Krasnodar, Sochi, Anapa and Vladivostok. They serve more than 7% of Russia’s total passenger traffic. Basel Aero is one of the airport industry leaders in terms of development of regional airports in Russia. Basel Aero ranks among the top-3 airport groups in Russia (2008 -...
Airports of Krasnodar territory informs about a special survey among passengers and the changes introduced after the cancellation of quarantine in...
- Aleksei Starostin, Basel Aero`s CEO: “This Crisis Has Become the Most Difficult for Aviation Industry”
- Krasnodar Airport welcomes Pobeda first flight with the special livery aircraft in honor of medical workers
- Tibet Airlines confirms its long-haul debut at World Routes
- Sochi International Airport, which has been introducing the “Open Skies” regime since October 19, 2014, offers taking advantage of this to airlines of all countries
- ROUTES SILK ROAD: Strategy Summit Review - Day One
- WORLD ROUTES: Attracting Airport Investors
Latest Updates from Basel Aero (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa)
Basel Aero (Sochi, Krasnodar, Anapa):
has updated their profile
30 days 3 hours ago