Introduction to Bergerac Airport Dordogne Périgord
BERGERAC AIRPORT DORDOGNE PERIGORD is in the heart of the Dordogne. Ranking first place for rural destinations in France and home to over 75000 expats from the UK, Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, the Dordogne is a favourite amongst families for their holiday destination. With nearly 3.5 million visitors per year, the Dordogne-Périgord is working together to attract more than 4 million by 2017. Best known for it's culinary culture with the infamous truffles, cepes, foie gras and confit, the Dordogne is known throughout the world for the Lascaux cave (now an itinerant exhibition...
French carrier Chalair in summer 2019 season is adding seasonal service to Bergerac , on board ATR42 aircraft. Service is scheduled from Agen,...
- Jet2.com S20 network expansion as of 26MAR19
- Ryanair expands London Stansted service in S17
- Ryanair expands Liverpool W16 network
- British Airways to Commence London City – Bergerac Flights from May 2016
- Transavia Plans New Amsterdam Routes in S16
- French Airports Join Forces to Promote Regions