Introduction to Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport
Savannah/Hilton Head International – the center for air travel in the Coastal Empire of Georgia, the Golden Isles and South Carolina’s Low Country. With multiple airlines and flight times, and our central location at the border of Georgia and South Carolina, Savannah/Hilton Head International is all about convenience. Whether you seek the history of Savannah, the leisure of Hilton Head, Beaufort and Bluffton or the beaches at St. Simons, Jekyll Island and Tybee Islands, Savannah/Hilton Head International offers major airport convenience in the heart of the Southeast coast.
Avelo Airlines is this week launching four new routes from Tweed New Haven, but the CEO of the airport’s management company feels the Southern...
- Breeze To Launch Transcon Flights From New York’s Westchester County
- Breeze Airways To Launch Transcontinental Service This Summer
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes
- United Airlines sees sunny summer, adds host of beach routes
- Delta Air Lines ramps up leisure routes
- Southwest further expands Florida service